• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Midwestern rube eats up another hilariously false viral story

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I wonder when in 2024 will the Biden campaign will try to make everyone believe he’s this blue collar Scranton guy and how Scranton made him the man he is today and his Scranton background is why you should vote for even though he hasn’t lived there in over 70 years and never worked in or even represented the state of Pennsylvania.
I thought that retarded caveman fetterman was cornering the market on fake working class Pennsylvanian. It's incredible that he is basically a rich kid with Republican parents who hasn't ever had a real job and nobody is allowed to point that out

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Didn't that Biden guy have to drop out of his first presidential bid for plagiarizing a dead man and lying about his academic record?
Wasn't a dead man, he was the leader of UKs Labour party at the time. Neil Kinnock

The speech was about the man's working class background. His upbringing in a Welsh coal mining town. He talked about how his wife was the first member of her family to go to university.

It was a bit more than stealing a few nice words.

Ps In 2020 the whole thing was brought up again. Neil says he considers Joe to be honest and supported him over Trump

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought that retarded caveman fetterman was cornering the market on fake working class Pennsylvanian. It's incredible that he is basically a rich kid with Republican parents who hasn't ever had a real job and nobody is allowed to point that out
You point out he’s sold as a blue collar guy that never worked a blue collar job and was a trust fund kid and they say that’s not allowed because he’s a depressed stroke victim. Personally i don’t think he actually had a stroke and used his “hospital stay” as an excuse so he would never be expected to talk much since he’s always been a giant retard. He dressed like a slob because he never had to dress for a job.

Im actually looking forward to the Trainwreck that will be any Biden / Fetterman campaign events - two drooling retards that can’t follow a simple teleprompter.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wasn't a dead man, he was the leader of UKs Labour party at the time. Neil Kinnock

The speech was about the man's working class background. His upbringing in a Welsh coal mining town. He talked about how his wife was the first member of her family to go to university.

It was a bit more than stealing a few nice words.

Ps In 2020 the whole thing was brought up again. Neil says he considers Joe to be honest and supported him over Trump
He’s also been claiming for the past 15 years or so his first wife was killed by a drunk driver (not true, no report of alcohol, she pulled out in front of him and he couldn’t stop in time) and that his son Beau died it combat yet died almost 10 years after he came back from his one year of service. Does he finally admit he has 6 grandkids? He only said he had 5 during the campaign because 6 was the strippers kid that Hunter tried to get out paying child support.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
That's not the part that gave it away. There are places that just hand you a cup and point to the coffee bar where all the carafes are lined up.

But whatever. The point is Biden wasn't waiting in line at Dunkin Donuts when he was a fucking senator.
Not saying this story is true but yeah he probably was waiting in line for his own coffee back then. He did take the train from DE to DC every day with the other ham and eggers.

I’m not into politics so I don’t recognize a lot of congressmen, but when you live here you do run into them doing mundane shit themselves like going to grocery store or getting coffee and shit like that. They aren’t all millionaires and it can be tough to maintain 2 households on $175k.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Eats up another fake story

1705200033323.png

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
Not saying this story is true but yeah he probably was waiting in line for his own coffee back then. He did take the train from DE to DC every day with the other ham and eggers.

I’m not into politics so I don’t recognize a lot of congressmen, but when you live here you do run into them doing mundane shit themselves like going to grocery store or getting coffee and shit like that. They aren’t all millionaires and it can be tough to maintain 2 households on $175k.

No fucking ham and egger ever took Amtrak to work "every day." He's a fucking liar. Amtrak costs a God damned fortune for that. He took it every couple of weeks at most.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
How humiliating.
Not a real commercial. It's a scene from a shitty Adam Sandler movie.

But it's that one where Sandler dresses up in drag that's one of the worst rated movies of all time. So still humiliating.

1000009899.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I agree, these types all said Obama was the greatest president ever, now it’s Biden and only in one term? Typical racist liberals, the black guy gets the shaft again for the dopey old white guy. I can’t even spend much time on twitter and see people claim he’s the greatest president off all time and not see they’re just like the maga crowd who buy posters and shirts of trumps head photoshopped onto Rambo.

It seems like this God-like praise of a president started with Obama, maybe some rednecks felt like George W Bush was god like (I remember that crowd ate up his “I talked to god about the war” nonsense) but it really has ramped up to ridiculous levels. I remember that Brooklyn dad defiant douche calling Jill Biden “Americans Mommy” or something equally sickening.
100% the god like praise for a president started and stopped with Obama. No question about it. The whole "change is coming" bullshit was the modern day equivalent of "the sea will be parted for the chosen ones!" Obama was/is touted as the second coming.

Perhaps, if JFK hadn't been dome peeled it would've started with him, but alas, his assassination will forever overshadow any chance of that.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
You point out he’s sold as a blue collar guy that never worked a blue collar job and was a trust fund kid and they say that’s not allowed because he’s a depressed stroke victim. Personally i don’t think he actually had a stroke and used his “hospital stay” as an excuse so he would never be expected to talk much since he’s always been a giant retard. He dressed like a slob because he never had to dress for a job.

Im actually looking forward to the Trainwreck that will be any Biden / Fetterman campaign events - two drooling retards that can’t follow a simple teleprompter.
"Im actually looking forward to the Trainwreck that will be any Biden / Fetterman campaign events - two drooling retards that can’t follow a simple teleprompter."

And both need a handler so they don't wander and fall off the end of the stage whilst trying to shake the hand of a ghost. Nice Make America Limp Wristed Again, stupids.