• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Midwestern rube eats up another hilariously false viral story

G

Screenshot_20240110-111516.png

He has no impulse control. He just retweets shit that triggers his dopamine receptors without pausing to ask if it's a good idea. Same reason Josiah was able to con him for 9 months - "You want to write an 8500 word article about me, which is obviously too long to be published in the Huffington Post but I'll believe it anyway because it makes me feel good? Okay!"

He's officially a boomer. This is the kinda shit people like my mother and Joe Cumia share on facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Knowing how Joe Biden has actually acts while out in Wilmington DE over the years this never happened. This is another “and then everyone clapped” lie. Biden can’t even keep his own life story straight.

Biden was not out around town getting his own coffee 18 years ago. Pig would know that if he ever had a job. It's literally something boomers would believe because they didn't grow up with the internet and didn't develop a bullshit sensor for this kind of thing. I read it online, it must be true.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Biden was not out around town getting his own coffee 18 years ago. Pig would know that if he ever had a job. It's literally something boomers would believe because they didn't grow up with the internet and didn't develop a bullshit sensor for this kind of thing. I read it online, it must be true.
Exactly, the grandkids comment gives it away.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s the “that man was Albert Einstein” gag. Same formula. Same delivery.

What a boob.
It’s funny how this is crowd that claims to be well-informed and against the serious problem of dis-information yet will believe whatever they read on the internet if it makes the guy they voted for look good. You could switch the location and name to fit any public figure. You could put this in New York with trumps name in and someone like Joe Cumia would post it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Weird that Joe Biden would say he has a “lot of grandkids” when in 2005 he only had 3.

Almost like this story was written in 2024 where he has 6 now. An actual “lot of grandkids”.
The timeline is where this whole thing falls apart - maybe 70s / early 80s Biden would be walking around alone in coffee shops in Wilmington, DE but not in 2005. Also, his part of Wilmington is much different than the majority of Wilmington.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It’s funny how this is crowd that claims to be well-informed and against the serious problem of dis-information yet will believe whatever they read on the internet if it makes the guy they voted for look good. You could switch the location and name to fit any public figure. You could put this in New York with trumps name in and someone like Joe Cumia would post it.
I love how it can’t just end at “I think Biden is a good President.” You can provide evidence or not, whatever, it’s your opinion. It’s the fact that they have to say he’s the best President we’ve ever had, the most progressive, the most accomplished, and he even takes care of random babies in Coffee shops. It is a comical level of praise. It’s like when you see MAGAtards making pictures of Trump as a jacked superman or something.