Mentally stable man accuses pizza chains of complicity to online conspiracy

G

he's so proud that he's going to disrespect some customer service guy trying to help him, what a douchebag

not surprising coming from the dude that is so proud to claim retail workers are "beneath" him
View attachment 64143

as well as service industry workers
View attachment 64146
He really does the work for the brothamen. He’s also an arsonist that murders homeless people.

G

Even if they deliver COD, how many pizza pranks can you call into a house before the business itself puts you on the "pay no mind" list? They can't force him to pay so presumably it's a loss every time they deliver. They're not going to fall for that trick more than twice, I'd say.
I worked in a pizzeria for most of my college years. Every customer's information is kept on file which includes relevant delivery notes. This is SOP at any store - chain or mom and pop. If you order and its a prank, we put that on your file and it will pop up every time you order, and we will call you to confirm before dispatching the driver. If Pizza Hut actually investigates 1.7's lie, this is the first place they will look. In all likelihood they are going to ask for his address and/or phone number to look up his file and orders to his location, at which time 1.7 will either ghost or block them.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Even if they deliver COD, how many pizza pranks can you call into a house before the business itself puts you on the "pay no mind" list? They can't force him to pay so presumably it's a loss every time they deliver. They're not going to fall for that trick more than twice, I'd say.
That's why the pizza prank is such an archaic, outdated bit. A single person can only do it so many times before it runs out of steam. It's a form of trolling from the mid-2000s, when you had places like /b/ piling on some fucker for a day for loffs and then they'd move on.

Even then, it was an ancillary thing, it's not particularly visible or funny. Fat fool Pat's brain's just so arrested in its development that his knowledge of Internet trolling is still on the level of dopey Fox anchors reporting on hackers on steroids and exploding vans.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
For the last time, nobody is sending him food. That prank has no payoff and is only funny if you can see him getting embarrassed. He’s really out of ideas and at the edge of sanity. Niki left and shit is about to get real for piggy. Her family came and took their quiet retard away from the crazy retard. He’s mentioning his wife randomly a lot lately on twitter, he’s projecting.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Karen is a pejorative term for a white woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.[1] The term is often portrayed in memes depicting white women who use their white privilege to demand their own way.[1][2] Depictions include demanding to "speak to the manager", being racist, or wearing a particular bob cut hairstyle.[3] A notable example was the Central Park birdwatching incident in 2020.
He’s the biggest male Karen. I remember when he cried Trump was sharing a video showing “the dead body of Joe Biden” on that funeral dancing video that added the Biden 2020 logo to the casket joking that his campaign was dead after Biden’s “you ain’t black!” Fiasco. I tweeted that he’s being a Karen and he made sure to say he is not being a Karen and blocked me. He doesn’t ask people to do things, he DEMANDS them yet will call any white conservative woman a Karen while trying to sue the internet for calling him a fat loser.