Mentally stable man accuses pizza chains of complicity to online conspiracy

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Steve from Bayshore already consulted lawyers about this last year.

F08F1145-52B8-4B6C-9655-6577B32112F4.jpeg

E75DF4F8-8FE9-4912-B5BD-61F6EFBA980D.jpeg

Legally, this would be between the store and the prank caller. Patrick isnt even involved because literally the only thing that happens to him is opening his door and taking 10 seconds to say it wasnt him.
Its either not happening at all, or not often enough for the store to even give a shit. The workers probably all have a slice of the pizza after shift

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Steve from Bayshore already consulted lawyers about this last year.

View attachment 64147

View attachment 64148

Legally, this would be between the store and the prank caller. Patrick isnt even involved because literally the only thing that happens to him is opening his door and taking 10 seconds to say it wasnt him.
Its either not happening at all, or not often enough for the store to even give a shit. The workers probably all have a slice of the pizza after shift
in order to get an actual charge, they would need to find out the legal monetary limit they need to hit.
They would then have to wait and log each fake call until the order amounts reach that amount of money, then press their case

don't ask me how they intend to prove any of this or how a pizza delivery boy will pull this off

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Complicit? Fuck you, fatso. What does that even mean? You going to handle business like you did with that poor woman cop? Gonna scream at some confused customer service person? They are a multi billion dollar corporation and this pigwit seriously thinks they give a shit about whether or not he blames them for annoying him. Piggy must be getting worried about his judgment debt. He's really going crazy with the false flagging, poor me bullshit.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
He probably orders them at the same time and whoever gets there quicker gets paid. I think he does a lot of fucked up things and then blames the stalkers
“No, Nibbler child, I am not raping you. These are just your delusions again.”

Followed by:

“Stalkers raped my lizard! Pics from my home security cam to prove it!”

Hey Tubs, isn’t that you in the pic? Yeah, it looks just like..

“No, child! That is YOU in the picture! You are going to prison for raping my lizard! Police children, take him away!”