'Member Master Po?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
He really turned this house into a commercial gym?

His Pinterest name is robertrivera148 hehe
Po's online branding strategy:

Phase 1) Create profiles on every website I can think of in sixty seconds, then build a homepage just for a place to have all their logos on my screen at once to soothe my OCD.

Phase 2) Burn down the building.

Phase 3) Flee.

Phase 4) Repeat.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
If he's banging the woman who owns it, why not?

When: 2015.
Whereabouts: Unknown.
Pathology: Not great.

The woman in question is called Rose as seen on the review

Also how is all these gay shit have any real world use, you best a nigga with a stick or a kantana it's assault with deadly weapon, boxing and jiujutsu is way more practical

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
His scheme is he moves in with some dumb submissive lady, leases assets under her name because he has no credit, fucks all the clients instead of operating the business, racks up a bunch of debt and leaves. This could be the 4th or 40th time he's done this. And I am gonna be lit as fuck when he finally knocks one of them up and Lil Conner Petersens 'em.
in one of the Google review the client said him and Rose tried to steal her shit lol, this is the guy thats supposed to teach about discipline and respect etc. hes also fat

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Ya know what, he is kinda fat. Hm.
And he's a "trained mixed martial artist."

Whut uh sum uh dem otha lolcows we got fitting this psychological and physical profile?

We need to introduce these two pillars of hilarity, perhaps by way of a call-out/challenge. Master Po versus Mister Pig, Fight of the Century. The Meeting of Kings.

not even kind of check out the mirror hes easily twice the size of the Youth

that being said Po is a way better person, he was SXM security head, got a black belt in playing sticks in Malaysia(probably brought), scammed his way into training US army etc., while Pat cant do a shift at target then went on to scam old folks out of insurance money

bodybuilder pat cant even fake it as a fake fighter lol just look at how tiny his toothpick arms
ezgif-3-0cda1f144525.jpg

Last edited: