'Member Master Po?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Po's classic conundrum: how to grow your brand when you're a con-artist constantly fleeing the state and reinventing your identity?

Beyond his social media struggles, he's also left behind a trail of half-finished, poorly conceived websites. Watch the video in this one, in which he debuts his new Steven Seagal ponytail.

lmfao he really is a piece of shit apparently hes Master Bob now

check out his youtube channel some vid were uploaded 5 months ago

the kid was laughing when he was doing his ORA ORA ORA punches

this is his current persona i believe, Roberto Luis Rivera (Master Bob)

who the fuck is gonna to buy this shit:

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
He's gone by Master Bob, Master Robert, Master Rivera... at one point his business concept "American Martial Arts Academy" was based out of Florida and, apparently to distance himself from the growing number of wronged women suing him up and down the eastern seaboard, he pivoted from teaching women's self-defense to something resembling tumbling class for toddlers. He was Master Rivera then. Imagine handing your child over to Po for an hour and expecting them back in one piece when you return.
Roberto Luis Rivera (Master Bob) and florida is his current one i think, vid uploaded 5 months in Jan 2021

and look at this how danger this is you gonna take someones eye out if you sneeze or something

Attachments

• rs=w_1300,h_800.jpg
    rs=w_1300,h_800.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 112

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
is this the place? looks like hes up to the same shit again, this time with a Rose
www.google.com_maps_uv_pb=!1s0x88c2a00b41d6f787%3A0xe5ad985cace7454e!3m1!7e115!4s%2Fmaps%2Fpla...jpg

The owner of this place takes things that doesn't belong to him. He and his assistant Rose are not trustworthy and are very sneaky. They have their own private agenda. Be careful before entering this place.

I was considering enrolling my son after meeting with Masterbob and his recruiter Ms. Rose. After reading these reviews and the information under the questions tab, I decided not to. This type of atmosphere is no place for my son or any children for that matter.

this is so hilarious

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
His contact info is publicly available and review sites are open for business.
We could have ourselves embroiled in a second defamation suit by the end of next week.
Jus sayin.
maybe i will make a fake google account for that later, you think he would freak if we say this is the guy from the filthy OnA show, was called Po and keeps changing his name cause of fraud? is it legal?

also check out the props in his gym theres like 20 katana, this guy is all larp