• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meet Tabitha Thea Whited

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Resto in front of a jury? Ribs.
brinton_resto-2.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Tabitha Thea Whited is the newest target of Brinton Resto. I'd say we're in good company, gents.
View attachment 998

• As Plaintiff withdrew his interest in Ms. Whited, he would reply to her texts and indicate he was very busy with work, hoping that could politely make himself unavailable and Ms. Whited would take the hint that he was not interested in her.
  • On one occasion, Ms. Whited messaged Mr. Krymowski on Facebook Messenger asking him “Did things get better at work?” and did not receive a response.
  • Two weeks after sending the Facebook message referenced in the preceding paragraph, Ms. Whited messaged Plaintiff again via Facebook Messenger stating: “Hey. So we were doing whatever for like three months and you ghosted me and didn’t even give me a reason like a pussy. So ummmm where do you get off asking my friends to meet you out[?] That’s fucked up. And I’m messaging you on here because I deleted your number. Seriously!?”
  • The day after the message described in the preceding paragraph, Ms. Whited wrote to Mr. Krymowski again: “Really? No response?...” Plaintiff blocked Ms. Whited after this message.
  • Three days after Mr. Krymowski blocked Ms. Whited, Ms. Whited published a defamatory submission on www.theclubcreep.com, accusing Mr. Krymowksi of not respecting sexual boundaries and abuse: “If you have sex with him he does not respect boundaries. Several girls have said they have had sex with him in the past and that it escalated into abuse if the girl withdrew consent.”
  • Despite posting the extremely disparaging and defamatory content on www.theclubcreep.com that characterized Mr. Krymowski as a someone Ms. Whited likely would not want to be around if the statements she posted his alleged lack of respect for sexual boundaries were true, three weeks later, Ms. Whited texted Mr. Krymowski yet again stating: “Hey asshole. I really need to hate fuck something, and even though your face is very punchable, I promise I won’t.”
I bet she's got a meaty clit

Forum Clout
Tabitha Thea Whited is the newest target of Brinton Resto. I'd say we're in good company, gents.
View attachment 998

• As Plaintiff withdrew his interest in Ms. Whited, he would reply to her texts and indicate he was very busy with work, hoping that could politely make himself unavailable and Ms. Whited would take the hint that he was not interested in her.
  • On one occasion, Ms. Whited messaged Mr. Krymowski on Facebook Messenger asking him “Did things get better at work?” and did not receive a response.
  • Two weeks after sending the Facebook message referenced in the preceding paragraph, Ms. Whited messaged Plaintiff again via Facebook Messenger stating: “Hey. So we were doing whatever for like three months and you ghosted me and didn’t even give me a reason like a pussy. So ummmm where do you get off asking my friends to meet you out[?] That’s fucked up. And I’m messaging you on here because I deleted your number. Seriously!?”
  • The day after the message described in the preceding paragraph, Ms. Whited wrote to Mr. Krymowski again: “Really? No response?...” Plaintiff blocked Ms. Whited after this message.
  • Three days after Mr. Krymowski blocked Ms. Whited, Ms. Whited published a defamatory submission on www.theclubcreep.com, accusing Mr. Krymowksi of not respecting sexual boundaries and abuse: “If you have sex with him he does not respect boundaries. Several girls have said they have had sex with him in the past and that it escalated into abuse if the girl withdrew consent.”
  • Despite posting the extremely disparaging and defamatory content on www.theclubcreep.com that characterized Mr. Krymowski as a someone Ms. Whited likely would not want to be around if the statements she posted his alleged lack of respect for sexual boundaries were true, three weeks later, Ms. Whited texted Mr. Krymowski yet again stating: “Hey asshole. I really need to hate fuck something, and even though your face is very punchable, I promise I won’t.”
That’s a dude right? I’d like to buy her some boobies if she’s willing, and an iPad, maybe kiss her too.

We can come back to my place and play twitch video Games if you like. I have a fridge full of beer too. Hey did I tell you I got accepted to stream on Cozy Tv? It’s really cool I can say Nigger there.

I have a roommate though. They/them look kinda like you from the neck down actually. I can only have you over when they/them are out of town fucking other guys. Otherwise they yell at me when I get loud. Sometimes they beat me.

I hope that’s ok with you.

I love you.

Attachments

• E3297F78-E1B7-42D3-B81D-E3E139E701D4.jpeg
    E3297F78-E1B7-42D3-B81D-E3E139E701D4.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 455BCAC8-86A2-4E68-86A4-5C5A020C18F8.jpeg
    455BCAC8-86A2-4E68-86A4-5C5A020C18F8.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 3CF95FBD-9DAE-4A45-A9D5-C886E07A8165.jpeg
    3CF95FBD-9DAE-4A45-A9D5-C886E07A8165.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 12