Meet Tabitha Thea Whited

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
The timeline is confusing. She was posting and saying that shit about hate fucking the twink in October of last year, yet on her Instagram she’s already madly in love with a new boyfriend by then. In fact looks like she was with her new (and current) simp before July.

Could it be… that she is a duplicitous whore?!?!

Edit : I was wrong. The breakup occurred in 2019. She was just slandering the dude in 2020 still.

Last edited:
G

The timeline is confusing. She was posting and saying that shit about hate fucking the twins in October of last year, yet on her Instagram she’s already madly in love with a new boyfriend by then. Could it be, that she is a duplicitous whore?!?!

This bitch is crazy. I fucking love it.

Screenshot_20210715-133102_Chrome.jpg

Used to have an ex whose foreplay fetish was wrestling, like I use my man strength to hold her down and she uses all her "I work out" energy to break free and not be restrained. Semi-playfully tease her that all the weights she lifts, she'll never be stronger than a man. It sounds kinda rapey writing it down, but it made her insanely horny, I'd get the green light and off to the races we go.

Tabitha, if you're reading this - let's wrestle in our underwear and see what happens.

Tortfeasor

fat sped
I wonder if before things started, Pat explained to Brinton that every case he ever touches, from now until eternity, will be the subject of intense mockery by his cyberatalkers, up to and including doxxing and harrassment of his clients. That the world of shit he will create by becoming even tangentially involved is not worth it. That he would become ... "Guilty by Association".