• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

McDonalds Love Thread

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwdWItc3RvcmFnZSIsImtleSI6ImdvbGlhdGgvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTUvMDUvTWNEaW5vLUNoYW5nZWFibGVzMS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6W119

Monk

Just reminded me of the Ron and Fez segment on Coke tasting different at McDonald's. Forgot what the exact results were so I googled and the first result I clicked had a Sherrod Small video. (Coke does give McDonald's different product because of their partnership)

It all starts with the packaging. Typically, restaurants get their soda syrups in plastic bags, but Coca-Cola does something different for McDonald’s. The fast food chain gets its Coke syrup delivered in stainless steel tanks...

Once the syrups reach the restaurant, soda doesn’t just become an afterthought. Both the syrup and the water (which goes through “proper filtration methods”) get pre-chilled before going into the soda fountain, according to the McDonald’s website. Other places might rely on the dispenser itself to chill lukewarm water, but McDonald’s uses insulated tubes to deliver the liquid from the fridge to the fountain, keeping the liquid as chilled as possible...

For one thing, this gives McDonald’s a head start in delivering the ice cold Coca-Cola you crave. But that’s not all—cold water is also better for the carbonation. As soda warms up, the CO2 wants to escape quicker, according to the University of California, Santa Barbara. So because the water is kept so cold at McDonald’s, that gas doesn’t escape, and you maintain your fizz.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I avoid their food as much as I can. Their fries are not as good as they used to be and you can get a better burger from anywhere else... HOWEVER, historically their drink selections have been the GOAT. Same goes for the soft serve. Years ago they did iced coffee-flavoured thickshakes, and then after that they started doing frappes. Some girl on Instagram ordered a tall iced coffee and a soft serve, and she put it in the coffee and it not only looked delicious, but it was low in calories compared to the faggoccinos from Starbucks or wherever.

I only go to the drive thru if I'm in dire need of a coffee, and their coffee is as good as anyone else's (and as ridiculously priced).

Subway used to have the best junk food breakfasts, because their sausage patty w/ bacon and egg subs were the shit. I used to have it with avocado, tomato, chipotle and mayo, But the faggots stopped doing them, so fuck them.

What I wanna try (or try to make myself) is this:

Jew and Nigger, mornings in Jew York

I go to the Mickey D's in downtown Brooklyn pretty much everyday when I'm working. Only for breakfast, though. I'm not fond of anything else, and I eat a lot of fast food, just not the bottom of the barrel stuff. Which McDonalds definitely is. Two Sausage Mc Muffins with egg (and cheese) is 960 calories for $5.44. My expenses have gone up a bunch with this bullshit endless pandemic, and this helps a lot.

I realize that they're typically made an hour ahead of time and microwaved hot. I don't care. It's tasty as fuck. Sometimes I get an apple fritter and heat it up after lunch for a bit of a dessert.

I wish they had a 2 for $5 McGriddle deal for the Sausage Mc Griddle and I wish they had a plain bacon McGriddle and a Canadian bacon McGriddle.

I am an unabashed apologist and evangelist for McDonald's breakfast. Also the one I go to has pretty good service because it is so busy and 24 hours.