• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

McDonalds Love Thread

Hate to say it but this only ever happens when the staff is "diverse." You can never get a milkshake in any McDonald's in London or Manchester. "Machine's broken" they say in a bored way that suggests it never isn't. No. You just don't want to clean it. I worked in a McDonald's as a kid. The hygiene standards over the ice cream machine insist on a thorough clean every night when it closes. And it takes a couple of hours. So they say it's broken because the franchise can get shut down by head office if they don't clean it every day.

Put it this way. I've never had it happen in a Micky D's in lily white Southern England, where I have a home, or in the almost completely Caucasian central European city I live in most of the year, where the McDonald's staff are mostly pretty younger women and teenage boys working an after school job. Just a coincidence, I'm sure!

I will have to do some field investigation to see this correlation has merit. I worked at a Wendy’s one summer as a teenager and only had to fill the Frosty machine a few times. From what I remember the thing was never broken. I can also still smell the chili powder from when the huge pots of chili were prepped.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Two sausage biscuits and a hash brown got me through many hangovers in my 20s.
Fuck, I forgot about the hash browns.

Our version of Burger King is called Hungry Jack's. They sell Whoppers because it's the same company. Their breakfasts included a wrap with the sausage, a hash brown, bacon and an egg with cheese and BBQ or tomato sauce... with another hash brown as a starter. Fuck me.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I will have to do some field investigation to see this correlation has merit. I worked at a Wendy’s one summer as a teenager and only had to fill the Frosty machine a few times. From what I remember the thing was never broken. I can also still smell the chili powder from when the huge pots of chili were prepped.
I don't remember why I came across this, or why i watched the whole thing, but this explains it:

It's exclusive for McDonalds because they made a deal with whoever the fuck milkshake machine company, and the machine wont work if the dumbass kids clean it slightly wrong by pouring too little water or something stupid.
That milkshake company owns the only techs who have the manuals on how to get the machine back to running. So the franchise has to call in a tech every time the machine is purposely not working even though it's essentially fine.
Im missing details but it's some retarded monopoly, i cant remember how but im pretty sure mcdonalds also benefits from this tarded heebery

G

I don't remember why I came across this, or why i watched the whole thing, but this explains it:
[MEDIA=youtube]SrDEtSlqJC4[/MEDIA]

It's exclusive for McDonalds because they made a deal with whoever the fuck milkshake machine company, and the machine wont work if the dumbass kids clean it slightly wrong by pouring too little water or something stupid.
That milkshake company owns the only techs who have the manuals on how to get the machine back to running. So the franchise has to call in a tech every time the machine is purposely not working even though it's essentially fine.
Im missing details but it's some retarded monopoly, i cant remember how but im pretty sure mcdonalds also benefits from this tarded heebery
I watched this awhile ago and loved it. A Fun little conspiracy theory explained for once.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]SrDEtSlqJC4[/MEDIA]

I really don't think this is right. Like I said, I worked a summer job there when I was a kid. The machine just has all these little pipes and nooks and shit and they don't want the ice cream spoiling and making some asshole sick. The McDonald's official manual rules are extremely strict and anal about everything hygiene related and every franchise owner is duty bound to maintain their standards. It's in their contract. They can lose the franchise rights for a lot of little breaches of rules. So let's say you've got some branch where Deshawn and Leroy and their manager Letisha don't want to hang around cleaning the fucking thing for two hours after they close up when they could be getting their blunts and malt liquor on. They just leave it and tell the customers it's broken.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
HOWEVER, historically their drink selections have been the GOAT.
Just reminded me of the Ron and Fez segment on Coke tasting different at McDonald's. Forgot what the exact results were so I googled and the first result I clicked had a Sherrod Small video. (Coke does give McDonald's different product because of their partnership)

I could win the lotto tomorrow and I would still eat double cheeseburgers from McDonald’s till my heart pops. Shit is good but my current GF has me eating less of it.

Fucking cunt, I hate her.
Agreed but I put McDonald's burgers in an entirely different category than even BK/Wendy's. Something crack-like about it that simply cannot be replicated, I think it's mostly how salty they are. In the app you can actually ask for extra salt. Tried it once but couldn't tell the difference.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I really don't think this is right. Like I said, I worked a summer job there when I was a kid. The machine just has all these little pipes and nooks and shit and they don't want the ice cream spoiling and making some asshole sick. The McDonald's official manual rules are extremely strict and anal about everything hygiene related and every franchise owner is duty bound to maintain their standards. It's in their contract. They can lose the franchise rights for a lot of little breaches of rules. So let's say you've got some branch where Deshawn and Leroy and their manager Letisha don't want to hang around cleaning the fucking thing for two hours after they close up when they could be getting their blunts and malt liquor on. They just leave it and tell the customers it's broken.
Oh yeah he briefly mentioned in the beginning of the 30 minute video that the "nigger workers" dont do it cause they're lazy