• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

McDonalds Love Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
People like Pat claim that McDonalds is so terrible but we all know he eats it up like a real fat boy. Back on topic though, there's nothing better than leaving a bar and hitting up Mickey D's at 3am when you're piss drunk. A nice filet o fish, mcchicken and large fries hits the spot.
Wrong as always altaker. I only get double quarter pounders, large fries, and a mcflurry. I'm sorry you're so stupid I can't help you.

P

potatopeeler63

Brothermen have great taste.
God tier breakfast

F9CCF459-6644-4FA7-B72F-49A802D2A9F6.jpeg

G

People like Pat claim that McDonalds is so terrible but we all know he eats it up like a real fat boy. Back on topic though, there's nothing better than leaving a bar and hitting up Mickey D's at 3am when you're piss drunk. A nice filet o fish, mcchicken and large fries hits the spot.
You're only the second person I've ever heard of to order the filet o fish, the other being my sister-in-law. Her reasoning is that it's always cooked "fresh" because no one orders them but they don't look very appetising.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I tend to avoid McDonald’s but I do like their chicken sandwiches and their fries every now and again. All things in moderation, right gang?

Also, the egg McMuffin is great. Fond memories of eating those on Saturday mornings going to the hardware store with my dad / coming back from all night fishing trips.

You're only the second person I've ever heard of to order the filet o fish, the other being my sister-in-law. Her reasoning is that it's always cooked "fresh" because no one orders them but they don't look very appetising.
It’s good. And to everyone talking about the good deals in this thread, I want pictures of your noses on my desk by tomorrow morning.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning...

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm. I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass… A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here. ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will. If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍 (No offense AIDS patients….) 😬 Goal- 210lbs… PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

G

Also fix the dang ice cream machine.
Hate to say it but this only ever happens when the staff is "diverse." You can never get a milkshake in any McDonald's in London or Manchester. "Machine's broken" they say in a bored way that suggests it never isn't. No. You just don't want to clean it. I worked in a McDonald's as a kid. The hygiene standards over the ice cream machine insist on a thorough clean every night when it closes. And it takes a couple of hours. So they say it's broken because the franchise can get shut down by head office if they don't clean it every day.

Put it this way. I've never had it happen in a Micky D's in lily white Southern England, where I have a home, or in the almost completely Caucasian central European city I live in most of the year, where the McDonald's staff are mostly pretty younger women and teenage boys working an after school job. Just a coincidence, I'm sure!

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I avoid their food as much as I can. Their fries are not as good as they used to be and you can get a better burger from anywhere else... HOWEVER, historically their drink selections have been the GOAT. Same goes for the soft serve. Years ago they did iced coffee-flavoured thickshakes, and then after that they started doing frappes. Some girl on Instagram ordered a tall iced coffee and a soft serve, and she put it in the coffee and it not only looked delicious, but it was low in calories compared to the faggoccinos from Starbucks or wherever.

I only go to the drive thru if I'm in dire need of a coffee, and their coffee is as good as anyone else's (and as ridiculously priced).

Subway used to have the best junk food breakfasts, because their sausage patty w/ bacon and egg subs were the shit. I used to have it with avocado, tomato, chipotle and mayo, But the faggots stopped doing them, so fuck them.

What I wanna try (or try to make myself) is this: