• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Jackie is convinced we’re funded by Russia
View attachment 148986
1694125962090.png

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
View attachment 148933
Holy shit what a dummy. It’s now a crime to participate in the Ottawa trucker protest and travel country lines during COVID. CRIMINAL COVID SPREADING
I cant get over this. “Flouting health protocols to spread COVID” He acts like Boomia was walking around the US spraying people with the virus.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Jackie is convinced we’re funded by Russia
View attachment 148986
Imagine having such an overinflated, unwarranted ego that you genuinely believe there are major "dark money" and "Russian" donors funding discussion board websites which contain threads mocking and ridiculing an unemployed, ignoramus, failed author who spends 18 hours a day picking fights on social media, and his retarded, brown sidekick.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I cant get over this. “Flouting health protocols to spread COVID” He acts like Boomia was walking around the US spraying people with the virus.
All while pat was drinking at the bar sniffling/snorting with no mask weekly. We have pics and audio of him clearly sounding under the weather for weeks while out drinking. Obviously he was trying to spread covid.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
the fact taht Boomia gets a multitweet but Gibney doesn't is proof Patrick knows the Gibney dox is bullshit and he willingly co-signed Jackie's harassment of that family and knowingly included it's falsehoods in his pro se motion

Hildy is OK with that because the Gibneys are not part of the PatPack cult

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
the fact taht Boomia gets a multitweet but Gibney doesn't is proof Patrick knows the Gibney dox is bullshit and he willingly co-signed Jackie's harassment of that family and knowingly included it's falsehoods in his pro se motion

Hildy is OK with that because the Gibneys are not part of the PatPack cult
How many times will Pat let jackie give him bad info before he realizes she isnt helping him?

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Isn't that how the Mr. Softee guy killed people with a nasal spray or spilling a liquid on them? He could be onto something, Pat is never wrong.