Man who lives in the ghetto calls an entire country “shithole.”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I am not saying Russia is some amazing place, but has anyone seen St Petersburg? Place looks pretty fawkin’ cool.

Fatso, on the other hand, lives in section 8.

B633F0C3-4321-4A4D-AB79-8B036260D6C1.jpeg

G

It's the biggest country on earth with the world's largest natural gas reserves, as well as huge amounts of coal, oil, iron ore, timber, rare earth metals and a laundry list of chemical elements like copper and zinc. Why would anyone want that? Fat Pig is basing his opinion on Rocky 4 and Red Heat.

G

I have been around the world and the list of countries that ARENT shitholes is much much smaller than the list of ones that are. I don’t care about their natural gas or potatoes, Russia is a shithole. The Ukraine is even more of one.
Certainly in terms of infrastructure, institutions (or lack of them) and living standards for 99% of people it's a dump. Some beautiful geography and interesting history and culture though.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Certainly in terms of infrastructure, institutions (or lack of them) and living standards for 99% of people it's a dump. Some beautiful geography and interesting history and culture though.
That’s the same argument dipshits made for calling Haiti and African countries non-shitholes though.

But then again I’m as irrationally racist against Eastern Europeans as Nana is against the blacks