Lucy Lawless Hate Thread

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
897ee581fdf4fe8c8ef42e66f0044788.jpg

Back in the 90s, I was in a very famous TV show
I'm Lucy the Horse, Lucy the Horse
Don't act like you don't know

G

check out her childhood pics...Leonardo di Caprio looked girlier.

G

I'm getting some real Paul Weimer vibes from you right now dude.
Not saying childhoo dLeo Dicaprio is sexually desirable...just that Lucy was born a bio male. Have you seen her hands? She can give Dan Mullen a run for his money

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Fawk can’t a guy just like something here without it having to be a thing? What a brotherman does with a washed up soap opera star, 3 cases of amyl nitrate and a 13” black dildo in the privacy of his own bedroom is nunna my beeswax.. who’m I ta judge?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Fawk can’t a guy just like something here without it having to be a thing? What a brotherman does with a washed up soap opera star, 3 cases of amyl nitrate and a 13” black dildo in the privacy of his own bedroom is nunna my beeswax.. who’m I ta judge?
Exactly, why can't these guys just accept that i want Lucy to take me from behind with a strapon, while afterwards she rocks me to sleep in her strong arms while stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

915d45e2f4847c9e56a01ba4a5f9932b (1).jpg

Last edited:
G

Exactly, why can't these guys just accept that i want Lucy to take me from behind with a strapon, while afterwards she rocks me to sleep in her strong arms while stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

Noice. I want Lucy to throw me off some stairs and comfort and cuddle me afterwards. (That’s an O&A reference, Dan)