Love letters from a crippled retard, brother.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I will respect the fuck out of them if they are like lovely Jenna.

View attachment 82062

So twitter has been doing this "Jenna Ortega reveals..." meme since Wednesday came out, where people spread misinformation on Jenna's favorite things, like K-Pop groups and Overwatch. It even got it's own Know Your Meme page!

Anyway, Brie Larson fell for the bit and asked Jenna if she wanted to hang out.

FjLUx1HXoAAeZ_k.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
So twitter has been doing this "Jenna Ortega reveals..." meme since Wednesday came out, where people spread misinformation on Jenna's favorite things, like K-Pop groups and Overwatch. It even got it's own Know Your Meme page!

Anyway, Brie Larson fell for the bit and asked Jenna if she wanted to hang out.
So Jenna isn't only trailblazing our screens but also bits, The Opester would be proud. :brothaman_sm:

She's a true innovator in anything she chooses to do.

33d39f1f4b65752ef438724873894707.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I know we're all equals here, but a bunch of dudes teaming up to pick on a kitty doesn't sit right with me. Maybe that makes me a pussycat, I don't know. I just think bullying a kitty, especially one with big round eyes, is a bad look.
It takes a real pussy to bully a sweet innocent kitty like that, says a lot about him as a person to be honest witcha.

Just look at her, how can you bully such a sweetie?

IMG_20221206_190246.jpg

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I know we're all equals here, but a bunch of dudes teaming up to pick on a kitty doesn't sit right with me. Maybe that makes me a pussycat, I don't know. I just think bullying a kitty, especially one with big round eyes, is a bad look.
There's nothing but pure fear in it's eyes, brother. God only knows what the stay at home welfare cripple has put it through.

imageedit_23_4464217500.jpg