Louis CK was the worst consistent guest.

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
Disagree on Dipaolo but agree with you on the Jay Mohrs. He had a sitcom and he was still dropping n bombs.

The Jay Mohr/Dice fight was great radio but people only remember the cops getting involved. They took something that could have been resolved in 10 seconds - "I wasn't stealing yambag, I was doing an impression of you and dropped your name on Conan, stupid" - and goaded Dice with cunty little comments to the point where Dice is calling his wife and threatening to kill him. YOU SAW WHAT I DID TO KINNISON BUD!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

it’s just a vibe ❤️
The Jay Mohr/Dice fight was great radio but people only remember the cops getting involved. They took something that could have been resolved in 10 seconds - "I wasn't stealing yambag, I was doing an impression of you and dropped your name on Conan, stupid" - and goaded Dice with cunty little comments to the point where Dice is calling his wife and threatening to kill him. YOU SAW WHAT I DID TO KINNISON BUD!
They play the clip and Dice acknowledges that, says he made a mistake and then they fought that badly anyways.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
You guys like hating on Louis & Burr because they got famous and had the ego boost that comes along with it. Instead of languishing in obscurity like Bobby & Vos.

Worst consistent guest? Amy Schumer was their designated "girl that's actually funny and pretty!" for awhile. Nick Dipaolo is basically a more charismatic Colin Flaherty. Jim Jeffries really isn't my cup of tea either.

Most underrated consistent guest was Jay Mohr, I know he's a public enemy around these parts but he always had this incredibly douchey prep school energy and would pick fights with anyone.
I liked the Jay Mohr's and I also liked his pod back in the day

Jay Mohr's Colin in Reservoir Dogs bit was good but other than that he was an insecure tryhard that oozed desperation, fuck him. Fuck him double for trying to pull one over on Otto. "I just said Yoohoo! What's wrong with that?!" You said "rocketing Yoohoo" you insincere thieving douche.

Louie was great for about 30 appearances until he got too big for da show and they treated him like a celebrity instead of it being a hang. His first appearance is one of the greatest shows. Also Rick Shapiro sucks and I can't listen to that appearance of Louie's because of him.