Louis CK was the worst consistent guest.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Eh, he was definitely one of the rare O&A comedians who were funnier on stage than off the cuff. He had some great appearances, his review of GAP and his reactions to news stories were PFG.

Post 2008 he’d kind of just ramble on about liberal pontifications and his career.

He was ok on the show when he would just sit there and comment on news clips or whatever else they were bullshitting about that day.

After he blew up O&A started treating him like a big star and then he started pontificating about his art or talking about his boat.

Kind of funny that he won’t give any of them the time of day now.

He was ok on the show when he would just sit there and comment on news clips or whatever else they were bullshitting about that day.

After he blew up O&A started treating him like a big star and then he started pontificating about his art or talking about his boat.

Kind of funny that he won’t give any of them the time of day now.
When he wasn't making commentary, all he did was steer the conversation into his stand up bits. There was nothing organic about it. Faggot Jim Jefferies was more authentic

Louis was never not funny on the show.

I get it, you're looking for cool points.

Let me know if this is not enough for you.

11 reasons why Fonzie was a babe magnet | Fox News

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
He was the funniest motherfucker before he blew up. The bit about dolphins in the tuna, the fantasy of telling the girls at school his parents died so theyd want to fuck him, beating off behind the boiler in the basement like a gremlin, etc. I hate his faggot ass these days. "muh down on my self white guy" says the mexican kike.

He was the funniest motherfucker before he blew up. The bit about dolphins in the tuna, the fantasy of telling the girls at school his parents died so theyd want to fuck him, beating off behind the boiler in the basement like a gremlin, etc. I hate his faggot ass these days. "muh down on my self white guy" says the mexican kike.
Origin of the word nigger is still one of the funniest bits

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
You guys like hating on Louis & Burr because they got famous and had the ego boost that comes along with it. Instead of languishing in obscurity like Bobby & Vos.

Worst consistent guest? Amy Schumer was their designated "girl that's actually funny and pretty!" for awhile. Nick Dipaolo is basically a more charismatic Colin Flaherty. Jim Jeffries really isn't my cup of tea either.

Most underrated consistent guest was Jay Mohr, I know he's a public enemy around these parts but he always had this incredibly douchey prep school energy and would pick fights with anyone.

FFWBTdad

You guys like hating on Louis & Burr because they got famous and had the ego boost that comes along with it. Instead of languishing in obscurity like Bobby & Vos.

Worst consistent guest? Amy Schumer was their designated "girl that's actually funny and pretty!" for awhile. Nick Dipaolo is basically a more charismatic Colin Flaherty. Jim Jeffries really isn't my cup of tea either.

Most underrated consistent guest was Jay Mohr, I know he's a public enemy around these parts but he always had this incredibly douchey prep school energy and would pick fights with anyone.

Nick's Artie Roast was amazing tho

FingerofGod

Only time I enjoyed jay mohr was when he trashed louis and ricky gervais’ gay friendship.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘

Disagree on Dipaolo but agree with you on the Jay Mohrs. He had a sitcom and he was still dropping n bombs.