Louis CK doc. Sorry/Not Sorry

Clearly very intelligent and a talented comedian, but didnt give a crap about anyone else to an almost pathological level.
I think this is probably true of most hugely successful comedians. It’s such a competitive industry and there’s little to no need for collaboration in standup comedy, so the instinct of at least pretending like other people matter to your success isn’t necessary. I think it’s psychologically impossible to be extremely successful in show business, comedy especially, while also being a good person. The two people in the NY scene who tend to get credit for actually being good people and wanting to help others in the industry without expecting anything in return are Colin and Attell and it’s safe to say neither of those guys are going to make it any higher than the occassional very small tour.

TheNanaDook

Casual reminder that’s Louie’s jerk off fetish was mentioned on O&A at least a couple of times years before it ruined his life and absolutely everyone in comedy knew about it and found it funny until it was suddenly unforgivable. Utter faggots.
Oh yes, how could we forget how much of a worm Norton was on this? Trying everything he could to ride CK's coat tails then violently discarding him when it was advantageous to doing so. I'm actually happy to see CK make a comeback because it must make Norton SEETHE.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Casual reminder that’s Louie’s jerk off fetish was mentioned on O&A at least a couple of times years before it ruined his life and absolutely everyone in comedy knew about it and found it funny until it was suddenly unforgivable. Utter faggots.
Reminder that Sarah Silverman herself stated Louis jerked off in front of her and she had no problem with it. She immediately backtracked and said there was a difference regarding the level of status between her and the others. Basically, I’m more famous than you so I could approve it, while you’re all a bunch of no-name Premium Blend comics so you must either say no, or say yes and shut up about it.

Wait, Jen Kirkman is in this? When the whole controversy was breaking back then, she did a podcast episode and had some tweets where she made a bunch of accusations about Louis without ever mentioning his name. Then when people asked if she was talking about Louis, she got all mad and denied it and then deleted everything. Now she's front and center bitching about him in this. Didn't have the courage to stand up when it mattered, but now that it's acceptable, here she is. I'm not sure why I remember something so uninteresting and stupid but here we are.

Also Louis should have been canceled for I Love You, Daddy and never allowed to return. Horace and Pete was bad enough.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I watched some podcast he was on during his “comeback tour” and was shocked at how falsely “open” he was about all this. He didn’t avoid the fact that his life had been fucked up but all of his “self analyzation” and awareness was simply rooted in bullshit.

“Oh man my life got fucked up and i lost my fame but it made me focus on the craft and love comedy again.”

Nothing about “Yes it was weird for me to jerk off in front of employees but i think i did that because when i was younger…” You know, what an actually self aware person would be.

Its so fucking obvious his ego was not tempered and the only shame he feels is the fact that he lost his reputation / fame.

And he continues to grovel to the very people who have tossed him under the bus at lightspeed and gladly lumped him in with rapists and pedos. That should have been a "fuck the system" wakeup call and reason to go more grassroots and perhaps even grift the other side.

Nah. Back onto liberal kike cock he goes. Keep begging for your kibble you'll never taste again, fat pervert faggot dog.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
giphy.gif

Last edited: