Louis CK doc. Sorry/Not Sorry

I think at a certain point the novety of “omfg I’m on a beach!” or whatever you’re doing in retirement wears off for a lot of people if they don’t have their mission or passion in life anymore. How many days in a row can you fish or drink beer at a ski lodge before you get bored?

Opie’s shitty livestream for 12 people is a prime example.

I'm too lazy to google the stat, but the difference between people who live and die in retirement basically boils down to "do they have a hobby and people who love them?"

goo gobbler

go to mass
that was some good rage bait seeing a bunch of journalist FAGGOTS and yuksters talk about the industry for us civies. even with louis slowly returning, it doesn't change the fact he is nearing 60 now and had his mainstream success pulled from under him. a lot of this must stem from jealousy, unfunny hole comics and lifelong comics who never said a single funny word like andy kikeler

I'm too lazy to google the stat, but the difference between people who live and die in retirement basically boils down to "do they have a hobby and people who love them?"
You’ll live a long and happy life if your passion in life like Louie did.

Attachments

• 28207C5E-45BA-43A5-A0FF-9E61EF909B49.jpeg
    28207C5E-45BA-43A5-A0FF-9E61EF909B49.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 18

goo gobbler

go to mass
Wait that guy considers himself a comedian? I assumed he was some pop culture writer. Lol he can cope & seethe while Louie goes on Theo Von’s pod to talk about jacking off
yeah, he's a massive faggot.

i don't know if he still does it, but he used to some "year in review" thing where he'd have the gall to shit on other comics. he's sort of like a redbar, except NAHT FUNNY and extremely hateable

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So self awareness would be making himself the victim and blaming some bullshit story a therapist encouraged? Yeah okay.
It’s not making yourself a victim. It’s understanding why you did what you did and being honest about it. And it’s not “blaming” but a legitimate explanation. Its not fucking normal to jerk off in front of your employees. It doesn’t make you a psychopath Weinstein but its weird.

The problem is Louis is ALREADY playing the “victim”. However this victimization is all about his material wealth and fame and has nothing to do with himself or the situation.
Louie has a lifelong love of jerking it and being kind of exhibitionist about it. He didn’t try to make up some horseshit childhood story, he didn’t just denydenydeny and say the women were extorting him, and he didn’t pretend to have undergone some radical change of heart.

He’s a giga-coomer. He always has been. He is self-aware of it. He definitely cooms to the memory of jerking in front of those broads.
Self awareness isn’t talking around an issue and you tunnel vision hyperfocused on “Ohh nooo i had to work on my CRAFT because i was CANCELLED” ….HEY STUPID, why were you “cancelled”? Gonna dive into that? No? Oh ok. FEEL BAD FOR ME I LOST MONEY! DONT ASK WHY!

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
It’s not making yourself a victim. It’s understanding why you did what you did and being honest about it. And it’s not “blaming” but a legitimate explanation. Its not fucking normal to jerk off in front of your employees. It doesn’t make you a psychopath Weinstein but its weird.

The problem is Louis is ALREADY playing the “victim”. However this victimization is all about his material wealth and fame and has nothing to do with himself or the situation.

Self awareness isn’t talking around an issue and you tunnel vision hyperfocused on “Ohh nooo i had to work on my CRAFT because i was CANCELLED” ….HEY STUPID, why were you “cancelled”? Gonna dive into that? No? Oh ok. FEEL BAD FOR ME I LOST MONEY! DONT ASK WHY!
He didn't do it in front of employees. And he is self-aware. He just doesn't draw the same conclusions as you do from what he's aware of. I don't give a shit either. I think it's just embarrassing. His real offense was that piece of garbage Woody Allen knock-off movie (2017). I only listened to very few appearances where he addressed it. He didn't seem to be fishing for pity, in my opinion.

Calm your tits. Maybe you should rub one out

Attachments

• D606BDFC-44B1-4720-8960-651441D096EE.gif
    D606BDFC-44B1-4720-8960-651441D096EE.gif
    409.2 KB · Views: 6
I literally do not care that he jerked off in front of some women. I wouldn’t even care if they let him do it to further their careers, and i wouldn’t care if he hung that over their heads.

I care that he became a high-and-mighty faglib while doing this. Stay in your lane, you degenerate. Same reason i hate Jim Jeffries.

The Jim Jeffries thing is especially funny, because if you connect the dots, he impregnated some d-lister that was a co-worker.
Basically, he used to have some sitcom, and it featured some D-Lister as a "love interest." Women in Hollywood who are in their 40s are probably the LAST people you want to stick your dick in; everyone of them knows the clock is ticking on their career.
So you have these women who are 42 or 45 years old, and they have no money in the bank, but they're aware that sooner or later, the acting gigs are going to dry up. So the best solution is to get knocked up. Which she ded.

Now Jeffries gets to foot the bill. IIRC, she dumped his ass right after having the kid.

I assume that's why his comedy did a 180. He likely realized he needed to find a wide audience in order to stay employed.

Renaus

Those are the same people who believe that violent criminals must have a second or third chance. Hell, some of the people on the far left don't even believe that prisons must exist.
I can see part of their point. Yes, it is weird to jerk off in front of your employees even if he asked first. Yes, I can understand that a woman would feel afraid to say no in this situation, especially if the guy doing is your boss. They never say what would be the appropriate punishment.

Louis always struck me as being a bit weird. He portrayed his wife as being a bitch every time he was on the show, but then one time he has a telephone call with her that he broadcasts on air during the show without her knowing, and she came across as really sweet and nice. We also now know he was probably cheating on her non stop while he was on the road.
He would also throw out effusive praise to people, but it was pretty obviously one of the ways he manipulated them. (Opie was especially susceptible to this). He seems to have had zero loyalty to any of the people that helped him early in his career and had no problem discarding people when they were no longer of use to him.
Clearly very intelligent and a talented comedian, but didnt give a crap about anyone else to an almost pathological level.