Look who's headed to Milwaukee...

G

Screenshot_20220914-225852.png

About what I expected. The posts weren't even flagged with a "Don't say dumb shit like this."

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
There's an 80% chance that this, should Dan capture anything he does in Milwaukee on video, will be an overhyped three hour borefest.

Otoh, there's a 20% chance that something funny could happen (like two retards slapfighting outside of Hooligan's over an internet beef).

It's a tough one.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Why does he care about liking individual posters? Why does he care about being friends with anonymous people on this forum of all places?

I just don’t get it. He’s like some weird mix of Norton-esque insecurity/need to be accepted, Opie-esque need to come across as some super fawkin cool frat bro, and nana-esque passive aggressiveness.

Is it possible that by interviewing bobo he became retarded by osmosis?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I just don’t get it. He’s like some weird mix of Norton-esque insecurity/need to be accepted, Opie-esque need to come across as some super fawkin cool frat bro, and nana-esque passive aggressiveness.

Which is even more bizarre when you consider he apparently knows nothing about O&A (Dan, this is a reference to you knowing nothing about O&A).

NigelCumia

Go Dan go?

Dan and Patrick are evenly matched? Two internet faggots, what's the goal here fight or fuck?

Dan, while you are a faggot, you have my support in your quest to fight and or fuck Patrick S Tomlinson.

If you weren't a doxxweasel I'd offer my services assisting your quest to fight and or fuck Patrick S Tomlinson.

Boomia hmu anytime you wanna roll through Hooligans like Knobbs and Saggs metal chair style.
Oh, that's nasty.