Lol well , this is the end of Nigger Jim folks

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
With the Kiwi fags trying to frame us for every little thing possible Admin did what he felt needed to be done. Dont like it, mKe your own Danforo. You will be missed Nigger Jim. Cant we just not joke about bomb threats and swaTTings in which we have no connection to, real or not whatsoever, with the govt heat KF is bringing on us. The feds deff watch Kiwi. We dont need them messaging Admin asking him to translate his responses from hindi to English for any alphabet orgs.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1689912940196.png

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
With the Kiwi fags trying to frame us for every little thing possible Admin did what he felt needed to be done. Dont like it, mKe your own Danforo. You will be missed Nigger Jim. Cant we just not joke about bomb threats and swaTTings in which we have no connection to, real or not whatsoever, with the govt heat KF is bringing on us. The feds deff watch Kiwi. We dont need them messaging Admin asking him to translate his responses from hindi to English for any alphabet orgs.
reading your posts out of guilt, i know you want a "vibe emission" reading from me so badly

nah... it's torture, couldnt make it past your 2nd sentence. I was right to ignore...

The moral from this? To always trust my initial instincts.

Phish

reading your posts out of guilt, i know you want a "vibe emission" reading from me so badly

nah... it's torture, couldnt make it past your 2nd sentence. I was right to ignore...

The moral from this? To always trust my initial instincts.
Good one Ali. Rly smashed me there. Should i really care what someone with ONE VIEWER has!?!? TEE HEE:

feb1e16b6bdbd7e35a4c4f88c83d731e.jpeg

Were done here baby raping, i mean marrying, chocolate face. Go talk to the rest of the off topic about Islam that doesnt give a fuck about 95% of what you post. We dont care about you wiping your ass with your hand and riding camels and participating in ISIS. Enjoy Guantanamo, child.

Who enjoys marrying young children? Boq does!
1433b7e65ae809b3584c3fd8c5535f70.jpeg

NewJersey.gov

Good one Ali. Rly smashed me there. Should i really care what someone with ONE VIEWER has!?!? TEE HEE:

feb1e16b6bdbd7e35a4c4f88c83d731e.jpeg

Were done here baby raping, i mean marrying, chocolate face. Go talk to the rest of the off topic about Islam that doesnt give a fuck about 95% of what you post. We dont care about you wiping your ass with your hand and riding camels and participating in ISIS. Enjoy Guantanamo, child.

Who enjoys marrying young children? Boq does!
1433b7e65ae809b3584c3fd8c5535f70.jpeg
More sensitive than hell hole...lol at you

Phish

More sensitive than hell hole...lol at you
Oh calm down Boqster. It’s all in under 126 views fun. You have every reason to be upset. Itll be ok though. I promise. I even subbed to you so i can learn your extremist ways. Get to sleep. Long day of oogling at little brides and living in the desert tomorrow. Im just having fun and you seem to hate that .

NewJersey.gov

Oh calm down Boqster. It’s all in under 126 views fun. You have every reason to be upset. Itll be ok though. I promise. I even subbed to you so i can learn your extremist ways. Get to sleep. Long day of oogling at little brides and living in the desert tomorrow. Im just having fun and you seem to hate that .
boring-yawning.gif

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
He's big mad that white chocolate bar is hitting those brown sugar titties

Wa4892

I really hate when I think I'm a rube but I need some clarification here. And to be clear, I will leave the discussion of if people should or should not be banned to others.

My questions:
Does anyone know for sure if N Word Jim was arrested?
If he WAS arrested, does anyone know for sure if he was arrested for what he claimed to have done?
If he was arrested, but NOT for what he claimed, does anyone know the actual charges?
IF he goes to jail, how do we go about making sure he shares a cell with Chris Kuhn?

IF he was never arrested and just got himself banned for just being a total jerk store and I'm just a rube ...... Have at it ......

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I really hate when I think I'm a rube but I need some clarification here. And to be clear, I will leave the discussion of if people should or should not be banned to others.

My questions:
Does anyone know for sure if N Word Jim was arrested?
If he WAS arrested, does anyone know for sure if he was arrested for what he claimed to have done?
If he was arrested, but NOT for what he claimed, does anyone know the actual charges?
IF he goes to jail, how do we go about making sure he shares a cell with Chris Kuhn?

IF he was never arrested and just got himself banned for just being a total jerk store and I'm just a rube ...... Have at it ......
He was logged into his account in between the "arrest" and the banning. I think he was only jokin.