Lol well , this is the end of Nigger Jim folks

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
93709B38-9BC5-4AEB-8591-9C64F69F6EE6.jpeg

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Wa4892

I like how he had the opportunity to quietly bow out yet still returned, thinking: "I'll know what'll put me back in Owen A's good graces: claiming I committed an act of terrorism!"
I'm going to say this without sarcasm and with no irony ..... I for one am glad he let us know whats going on. I hope he can continue to be a part of the banter here and has an opportunity to let us know how this all plays out.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
View attachment 136396
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
But he is from an Irish dad and "East European"mom (as in, his "East European" side was from a Shtetl).

@Jenna is so Jew-y, it is not even funny.