Lol well , this is the end of Nigger Jim folks

Milk74

I'm black Irish
I really hate when I think I'm a rube but I need some clarification here. And to be clear, I will leave the discussion of if people should or should not be banned to others.

My questions:
Does anyone know for sure if N Word Jim was arrested?
If he WAS arrested, does anyone know for sure if he was arrested for what he claimed to have done?
If he was arrested, but NOT for what he claimed, does anyone know the actual charges?
IF he goes to jail, how do we go about making sure he shares a cell with Chris Kuhn?

IF he was never arrested and just got himself banned for just being a total jerk store and I'm just a rube ...... Have at it ......
If I didn't know any better I'd say you're nigger Jim...

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I really hate when I think I'm a rube but I need some clarification here. And to be clear, I will leave the discussion of if people should or should not be banned to others.

My questions:
If he WAS arrested, does anyone know for sure if he was arrested for what he claimed to have done?
If he was arrested, but NOT for what he claimed, does anyone know the actual charges?
IF he goes to jail, how do we go about making sure he shares a cell with Chris Kuhn?

IF he was never arrested and just got himself banned for just being a total jerk store and I'm just a rube ...... Have at it ......
Threatening to bomb a governers house generally makes the news.

Wa4892

Threatening to bomb a governers house generally makes the news.
EXACTLY! Which is why I'm asking, and makes me think I'm a rube.

At least when things went down with Killa Kuhn, we had a name and could follow the news. I just want to know if there's even an actual story to follow here.

Well, its past noon here on the east coast of the United States, on a Friday, which means I should start drinking and in about 40 minutes won't care one way or the other.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family

My questions:

Yes no maybe I don't know can you repeat the question

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
EXACTLY! Which is why I'm asking, and makes me think I'm a rube.

At least when things went down with Killa Kuhn, we had a name and could follow the news. I just want to know if there's even an actual story to follow here.

Well, its past noon here on the east coast of the United States, on a Friday, which means I should start drinking and in about 40 minutes won't care one way or the other.
Just google "Closeted Veteran arrested in Seattle"

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
“Nigger Jim? Nigger Jim was a nickname, his name was Carl Winslow!”

“They’ll redo the stone…”

56C2B5C2-3BE4-4D7F-A1A2-748A51EA9D5F.jpeg