• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Local cheater at a marathon thinks he can out run an NFL player.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Because sitting around tweeting
Screenshot_20240312_025601_Brave.jpg
means you have good cardio.

G

I had to re-read that 6 times to even understand what rick is saying. Why did he write that so clumsily.
it should have been: "I would have the best chance of beating option #2 while simultaneously risking serious injury or death."
...not whatever the fuck he wrote.
Where is the irony?
getting injured or killed isn't pertinent to the ironic scenario at hand.
It would be ironic if he got to the 1 yard line and fumbled, or hit a ball to the warning track and it was caught (the ironic part being that instead of winning, he lost the challenge).
of course pat is a complete nihilist, no kids, no future, gunning for war from his fart couch, so he subconsciously wishes for his pain to end through debilitating injury or death.

retarded asshole.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
This question is retarded. Nice arbitrary 10 million dollars, stupid.

Is the other team trying to prevent you specifically from doing those things?
Baseketball you can just cherry-pick or shoot near half court shots the whole game, probably difficult for most fat fucks.
Football just need to get a 2nd/3rd and 1 to do some gay gadget play for a yard.
Baseball at least there's no cheating, but does hit into play just mean dribble it onto the field? Probably the least likely but luck could happen.

Classic Fatrick thread where the moronic twitter-post becomes the topic cause it's more interesting than the nonsense Pat posted

G

It’s like saying could you score a goal in open play against Real Madrid, it’s pretty much impossible.

Watch amateurs take penalties against pro goal keepers to see how hard even that is
Of course, it's why I put easiest in quotes. Maybe i should have said least impossible

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Sure, but they're amoral too, right. Promise1 of them 2 mill to "D up" lazy and let you sink 3 3 pointers. Anyone (who isn't a spastic) can make a few baskets. No regular Joe is catching a pro qb pass or hitting a fast ball.
What you’re not counting on is the negros instincts kicking in and his need to embarrass whitey. Then when he doesn’t get the money try and say he was promised it anyways and lived up to his end of the deal.

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
It’s like saying could you score a goal in open play against Real Madrid, it’s pretty much impossible.

Watch amateurs take penalties against pro goal keepers to see how hard even that is
Exactly. Watch former NBA end of the bench scrub Brian Scalabrine, who's in his 40s, on YouTube make an absolute laughingstock of delusional idiots who think they can even score one basket against him one on one.