LMFAO GetChalkedUp is spiraling hard...New Podcast or na? (exposing my dossier on him)

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Will you suck
1rhxi9hxt8k1v0eklirorgyqg91m221-jpg.156579

@ShutYourCakeHorn

@Sue Lightning
Disgusting. And he has the nerve to call me a fag. I always knew his weird anger was about suppressing something. You’re in the first world now buddy, you can come out.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
Hey careful man, Canada doesn't have the first amendment this could be considered hate speech or violent threats. What's your immigration status, character?
This is an excellent point. Since we know his full name and location now, what are the proper channels to report this type of behavior to in Toronto, Canada?

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
You are projecting. I dont want 4k pics posted on a message board, is that weird? You can see me clearly in my livestreams that are in 1080p. Making a big deal out of the pixels when you've been called out and challenged to post your face is a concession. You're fat, lonely, ugly, and a coprophile. (Jobless too but instead of flexing as a CEO you flexed beer brewing in a mill. You would order "liver and onions" as your last meal.)
What year is your phone from?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I wonder if the Thumb Question was a misdirect, much like the kids laughing soundboards. Someone is getting their rectum thumbed and I dont know who it is.