• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LMFAO GetChalkedUp is spiraling hard...New Podcast or na? (exposing my dossier on him)

G

This guy totally shredded him, I can't wait for his boqoreh.com archive site to be launched he wa
He wont (or he would have), I have him by the jugular. Manipulating Bodybuilding.com/Somalinet/Apricity posts vs his REAL life incriminating shit.

You're a faggot coprophile, I'm not saying this ironically, you have your wiring set where you think scat is a "shareable humor" (like Nana with his pdfilia).

G

All this proves is that boq is a shredded big dick nigga that has been ghosting hot white girls that got hooked on his BBC for over a decade.

You mad white bois?
brown chad meme. Yes

I make women studder and act star-struck. More so now that I'm mature and better looking.

some pretty funny one-liners in there

View attachment 157042
I mean I talked extensively about for eg, interacting with Eliot Rodgers there. I mentioned being on the misc here before. There is nothing about me that I haven't revealed myself.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
1696612883861.jpeg

Here is a pic of my superior car of class. A car of a cut above.

G

He deleted his account before the date, 68ster. I vibed you out, you are poor and can't afford a new camera.
You are projecting. I dont want 4k pics posted on a message board, is that weird? You can see me clearly in my livestreams that are in 1080p. Making a big deal out of the pixels when you've been called out and challenged to post your face is a concession. You're fat, lonely, ugly, and a coprophile. (Jobless too but instead of flexing as a CEO you flexed beer brewing in a mill. You would order "liver and onions" as your last meal.)