LMFAO GetChalkedUp is spiraling hard...New Podcast or na? (exposing my dossier on him)

G

The shit i have can be stretched out for 6-7 1 hour podcasts tbh...I can make a whole series exposing this guy. It's over for him.

[MEDIA=youtube]2olng056cIY[/MEDIA]

1) He quit his job because I asked a few questions
2) He fled MN because I asked a few questions
3) He's currently in Jacksonsville Fl...because of ME
4) When he quit his job, they gave him a severance package and he went to Vegas
5) ...Caught a (very bad) charge there. You will NOT like this guy after I reveal charge
6) Claims Im afraid to panel up with him, but this coward reports and blocks me any chance he gets.
7) Has not interacted with me once.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
sadly, the iranian is the boo boo to this Yogi bear. The dirt I have tho (I was his handler since 2021ish)
It might be interesting stuff but I don't go too deep with the fawkin live streamers. Jordana is tangentially related to stern and shock jock radio so my autism is enflamed, as is the case with geopolitics and my autism.

Don't base your course of action on one sperg's opinion.

G

The shit i have can be stretched out for 6-7 1 hour podcasts tbh...I can make a whole series exposing this guy. It's over for him.

[MEDIA=youtube]2olng056cIY[/MEDIA]

1) He quit his job because I asked a few questions
2) He fled MN because I asked a few questions
3) He's currently in Jacksonsville Fl...because of ME
4) When he quit his job, they gave him a severance package and he went to Vegas
5) ...Caught a (very bad) charge there. You will NOT like this guy after I reveal charge
6) Claims Im afraid to panel up with him, but this coward reports and blocks me any chance he gets.
7) Has not interacted with me once.
[MEDIA=youtube]2olng056cIY:923[/MEDIA]

(timestamped) for his voice breaking cuz of fear (15:28)

G

Boqroach was prutty good.
Thumbnail art too...honestly he is collateral damage I want the Iranian more, but he will suffice because he wont leave it alone, the world will find out how he treats women. (The ole' Dani Brand treatment...but infinitely worse, stay tuned, imagine beating up your pregnant wife in LV because you are seething you quit your job because a random (me) asked a few questions).

Listening in on the delusions of the Iranian...and the paranoia of Drew (cbo), they have regressed a lot in 2021 tbh.

Skippy

Crack me open and take away the demons, Ronnie
Thumbnail art too...honestly he is collateral damage I want the Iranian more, but he will suffice because he wont leave it alone, the world will find out how he treats women. (The ole' Dani Brand treatment...but infinitely worse, stay tuned, imagine beating up your pregnant wife in LV because you are seething you quit your job because a random (me) asked a few questions).

I have no clue what you’re talking about but Godspeed.

G

Is this the guy you were posting about months ago? Something about him owing child support?
Yes sir. He is "getting ahead of shit" because he sees my audience is growing. The time is coming.

(I went from hiring private investigators...to literally stumbling on Aarone Imholte's/Steeltoe's Divorce shit because same court clerk (Ramsay County). Hilarious.

G

Has he posted at all?
He isnt into OnA or Fatrick references...he is attempting to retcon my old "Child." name as being an ode to pedophilia (also he is a schizo). He's literally using the coprophile as a primary source, its hilarious to witness...meanwhile I have Judgments, Foreclosures, his Credit Report, everything. He doesn't even have my name, everytime he posts troll shit on YT I get it taken down.