Listen up all my fans in Ukraine

G

76E2F523-BCFC-420E-A2B4-593A7CC1BF15.png

G

Fellow good guy civilians, if you come across these you need to destroy them

View attachment 29294

There is a button on the back according to US officials
Listen everyone in Ukraine, the Russian soldiers have been leaving these on the bodies of their fallen comrades. They messed up the GPS coordinates of Ukrainian planes.

They are very simple to dismantle and destroy... you just pull out the pin.

hand-grenade-2.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Fellow good guy civilians, if you come across these you need to destroy them

View attachment 29294

There is a button on the back according to US officials
You joke, but the Ruskies reportedly have been boobytrapping all kinds of shit that they leave behind.

There's no reason to think some of those jammers won't have a grenade inside with the pin pulled.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Oh man this really grinds my gears because it’s my fucking job. So the literal military mastermind who suggests throwing paint on tanks is now suggesting civilians with no ordnance experience destroy a bomb. What are the key ID features between the one with explosive material VS the radar jamming equipment? How do you tell the difference between the two? If I was to destroy it how would I accomplish this? Where would I put my perforators? Is your mom a whore? It’s insufferable to me how ignorant he is and it all really comes from a place of needing internet points. You know nothing but what the internet tells you fat boy.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Oh man this really grinds my gears because it’s my fucking job. So the literal military mastermind who suggests throwing paint on tanks is now suggesting civilians with no ordnance experience destroy a bomb. What are the key ID features between the one with explosive material VS the radar jamming equipment? How do you tell the difference between the two? If I was to destroy it how would I accomplish this? Where would I put my perforators? Is your mom a whore? It’s insufferable to me how ignorant he is and it all really comes from a place of needing internet points. You know nothing but what the internet tells you fat boy.
Please sign up for Twitter and explain this to him calmly and politely and see how he reacts.

G

I think this tops the retarded balloon tip for me. Tactically balloon one is more retarded but the fact that he used google translate (which imo has different meaning in Ukrainian) is so dumb and pandering.
Just join the reddit brigade tubby, maybe you wont get rocketed lol.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Those aren't explosives, although obviously touching anything dropped by the military is dangerous. They are part of a ballistic missile system to trick anti-ballistic missile defenses. The ABM go after these decoys and the real warhead gets through.

Pat thinks that these are working once they're stuck in the ground after they've done their job. As though these were dropped to confound radar by being stuck into the earth. It is a child's understanding of military technology from watching superhero movies.

He's a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about. Luckily nobody in Ukraine is looking to fat Milwaukee assholes for advice otherwise he could end up getting someone killed.