Life At The Outpost

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
I used a date a girl who lives there now. Biggest, meatiest pussy you've ever seen, but she's got one dead tooth. I'll slip ya her digits.
5hzy7_Vq0mHCZUcs9r4Rq7qe-kXnlpGZ5VfIF6ueo2s.jpg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
How was your first night at Campground West?
I think its cool that Im wide awake and alert at 5:30 from the sunrise and the mosquitoes in my face. Warm beds and air conditioning have really motherfucked my sleep schedule.

It gets cool at night, but this heat is fucking unbearable right now. Easily 100 with no shade anywhere. These beaners are insane

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I think its cool that Im wide awake and alert at 5:30 from the sunrise and the mosquitoes in my face. Warm beds and air conditioning have really motherfucked my sleep schedule.

It gets cool at night, but this heat is fucking unbearable right now. Easily 100 with no shade anywhere. These beaners are insane
you got a spigot for water or what

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Alright I really motherfucked myself yesterday by bringing my cooler into the tent to drink. Woke up this morning and ants were fucking everywhere. There was no food inside so I thought Id be good.
Not so!

Sprayed bugspray all around the perimeter and took everything out, problem appeared to be solved and I left to go to the gym. Came back and these fucks were everywhere again. Now its war. I went to the store and bought every single ant remedy I could research. Vinegar, cinnamon, coffee grounds, chili powder, etc.

Nuked the fuck out of the perimeter with vinegar and more ant spray. Nuked the inner perimeter with spices. And to the stragglers that didnt make it out yet...

D965317A-CCE1-460C-9E54-A5120614190B.jpeg

These fuckers woke a sleeping giant.

But seriously if this doesnt work, its gonna be a long next 10 days

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Alright I really motherfucked myself yesterday by bringing my cooler into the tent to drink. Woke up this morning and ants were fucking everywhere. There was no food inside so I thought Id be good.
Not so!

Sprayed bugspray all around the perimeter and took everything out, problem appeared to be solved and I left to go to the gym. Came back and these fucks were everywhere again. Now its war. I went to the store and bought every single ant remedy I could research. Vinegar, cinnamon, coffee grounds, chili powder, etc.

Nuked the fuck out of the perimeter with vinegar and more ant spray. Nuked the inner perimeter with spices. And to the stragglers that didnt make it out yet...

View attachment 63689

Get some Terro bait stations

91Sl+I74ypL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Monk

Not so!

View attachment 63689

There's only one thing you can do. Set yourself, the tent, and the surrounding area on fire. Hope I helped, god bless.