Let's settle this shit right now, funsters.

Austin or the Rock

• Stone Cold Steve Funster

• The Rockster

Results are only viewable after voting.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Neither did I since he had been so loyal to Vince but it was contract time and WCW was desperate to get someone after losing so many people to WWF so they saw it as the Hail Mary to save the company. Having Undertaker / Mark Calloway show up on WCW riding a motorcycle would have been huge and got them major press and ratings. They were gonna let him do whatever he wanted and would have lead to obviously a storyline with Sting which everyone had wanted to see. That alone would have been a huge shot in the arm for the company.
Sting vs. Taker never happening is something I'll never get over, treester. The two biggest gimmicks in both companies. Sting jumps over way too late and old just to lose to big nose HHH.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sting vs. Taker never happening is something I'll never get over, treester. The two biggest gimmicks in both companies. Sting jumps over way too late and old just to lose to big nose HHH.
We all knew we wouldn’t get that, Vince can’t let anything go so even when Sting finally comes over he has him lose since he stayed loyal to WCW. Vince loved screwing over people who turned him down / wouldn’t leave rival companies for WWF (Dusty Rhodes in polka dots, etc)

But that was why WCW threw all they had at Undertaker when he was in contract talks. They would have done a long storyline leading up to Mark Calloway / Sting - probably Starrcade and could have had him with Goldberg that also would have drawn huge.

It’s probably the greatest “What if” in wrestling next to Stone Cold / Hogan.

HH Brother

We all knew we wouldn’t get that, Vince can’t let anything go so even when Sting finally comes over he has him lose since he stayed loyal to WCW. Vince loved screwing over people who turned him down / wouldn’t leave rival companies for WWF (Dusty Rhodes in polka dots, etc)

But that was why WCW threw all they had at Undertaker when he was in contract talks. They would have done a long storyline leading up to Mark Calloway / Sting - probably Starrcade and could have had him with Goldberg that also would have drawn huge.
Vince did everything he could to bury NWO because that was Bischoff's creation and he couldn't publicly admit that someone was smarter than him, treester.

As dumb as the NWO became in the long run with injecting anyone with face recognition from Vince, it still was the best faction wrestling ever had because the marks in the audience pre internet truly through NY invaded WCW.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Vince did everything he could to bury NWO because that was Bischoff's creation and he couldn't publicly admit that someone was smarter than him, treester.

As dumb as the NWO became in the long run with injecting anyone with face recognition from Vince, it still was the best faction wrestling ever had because the marks in the audience pre internet truly through NY invaded WCW.
That’s when wrestling was great - internet really pulled the curtain back / broke kayfabe.

They got away with Rock vs Hulkster because the Rock agreed to lay down and the Rock was like a anti-babyface during his run. With Austin it wouldn't of worked, funster.

As for HBK. He was really good on the mic during that era, especially going after Bret. The Rock you see the scripts he's reading from.
Stone Cold vs Hogan would have been great had it been a true heel Hogan. It needed the crowd to not go rogue and not cheer Hogan. I think Stone Cold was smart enough to see that was coming and he didn't want to get dragged into it.

HBK was always great as a heel because it fit both who he really was and the character. Most people forget how good he was because the latter half of his career was mostly milquetoast babyface shit. However he was great when he was the co-leader of the NWO and he cut the greatest promo ever on Montreal/Bret/Hogan.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Stone Cold vs Hogan would have been great had it been a true heel Hogan. It needed the crowd to not go rogue and not cheer Hogan. I think Stone Cold was smart enough to see that was coming and he didn't want to get dragged into it.

HBK was always great as a heel because it fit both who he really was and the character. Most people forget how good he was because the latter half of his career was mostly milquetoast babyface shit. However he was great when he was the co-leader of the NWO and he cut the greatest promo ever on Montreal/Bret/Hogan.

I like that Shawn over sold the match with Hogan just to be a dick

I like that Shawn over sold the match with Hogan just to be a dick
I know it's one of the greatest matches. Hogan didn't want to put him over so Shawn made a farce out of it. HBK will sheepishly admit that. Hogan on the other hand can't keep his story straight. Now I love a good Hulkster lie as much as the next guy, but my man has told about 3 or 4 different versions as to why he went over.

HH Brother

I know it's one of the greatest matches. Hogan didn't want to put him over so Shawn made a farce out of it. HBK will sheepishly admit that. Hogan on the other hand can't keep his story straight. Now I love a good Hulkster lie as much as the next guy, but my man has told about 3 or 4 different versions as to why he went over.
I ain't doing jobs for anyone, Corganster.

I had creative control of this argument btw.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A complication of Hogans many lies would be a great book. From how much Andre weighed at wrestlemania 3, claiming he tore every muscle in his arm yet Andre had done the slam with other people without issue to being asked to replace Cliff Burton in Metallica.

HH Brother

A complication of Hogans many lies would be a great book. From how much Andre weighed at wrestlemania 3, claiming he tore every muscle in his arm yet Andre had done the slam with other people without issue to being asked to replace Cliff Burton in Metallica.
I wrestled 400 days in one year. I'm sorry you're so stupid, treester.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Hogan might not be able to keep his story straight, but at least he is straight between the sheets, funster.

HBK on the other hand..

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller

IIRC, they originally had planned a 3-PPV feud. Hogan would get the first win, Shawn would get the second through devious means, and then Hogan would win the big blowoff match. Then Hogan nixed that and said one match, I win.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
stone cold was my idol growing up. I remember i was pissed at my dad because he wouldnt buy me two Budweisers to smash together and “chug” like Steve did. I even got the BMF Belt for xmas and was so psyched about it. After I turned about 11 or 12 i think, i dropped wwf overnight. I realized it was completely gay ina matter of days. 🤷‍♂️
b7bf7da7791e41bbf39d9559f0adbbbd.webp
How does it feel to realize you were the retarded kid in school?