• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Let's explore the complexities that make up what it is to be an Asian woman in today, tomorrow, and yesterday's world."

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
6164adfc12fc31a63621ab8e699f7a3b.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Spain and Portugal were literally called Hispania by the Romans
I was going to argue the point as well, but Maroonster is actually correct. Although Spain is a Hispanic country and culture, Spain is not a European country although it's on the European Iberian peninsula which is southwestern Europe! I always considered both Portugal and Spain to be western Europe! Silly me. Portugal is Latino because it's language and culture is Portuguese in line with Brazil which is Latino.

The more you know, I guess!

G

I was going to argue the point as well, but Clip-Onster is actually correct. Although Spain is a Hispanic country and culture, Spain is not a European country although it's on the European Iberian peninsula which is southwestern Europe! I always considered both Portugal and Spain to be western Europe! Silly me. Portugal is Latino because it's language and culture is Portuguese in line with Brazil which is Latino.

The more you know, I guess!
No, child. Reverse that. Brazil was a colony of Portugal, not the other way around.

Hahahahahaha no.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
But the thing is they're not I don't think. Because they're European. I'm not 100% on this but I'm just going to call Portuguese people white because I don't want to give that fat pig the w.
You're right and I'm willing to flip flop on Mediterranean countries being white depending on who it makes feel bad, but I was just saying they apparently don't like being related even by a purely linguistic term like hispanic.