• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Let's explore the complexities that make up what it is to be an Asian woman in today, tomorrow, and yesterday's world."

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Her 23 and me came back 0.0005% Asian and now she's running with it lol
"How 23AndMe Went From a $6 Billion Valuation to a Penny Stock." Actually -$1

Nice stolen data, stupid. Also, nice business model that you only need to take the test once to supposedly know your lineage. Zero repeat customers. Fucking nice right wonky eye, cunt.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Wrong again, stlaker.

Portuguese and Spain are considered hispanic countries. I googled it to make sure before I dunked on her for claiming she was latino.
Did the author of the article you read have a last name of a variation of berg or stein? In all my years in Europe never once were those two countries ever referred to as anything other than European
It's been a long time since I've been there so this maybe a change in description. Kind of like how we can't call orientals, orientals anymore.

G

Did the author of the article you read have a last name of a variation of berg or stein? In all my years in Europe never once were those two countries ever referred to as anything other than European
It's been a long time since I've been there so this maybe a change in description. Kind of like how we can't call orientals, orientals anymore.
If I'm recalling school correctly (and this is back in the 90s before everything got fucked up) the difference between hispanic and latino is europe. You can be hispanic if you are from a European country, but if you were colonized by one you're latino. Remember I learned this back in the late 90s so that's if I recall correctly. Card subject to change.

Forum Clout
"How 23AndMe Went From a $6 Billion Valuation to a Penny Stock." Actually -$1

Nice stolen data, stupid. Also, nice business model that you only need to take the test once to supposedly know your lineage. Zero repeat customers. Fucking nice right wonky eye, cunt.
That's one penny stock I wouldn't chase.

MV5BMTQ3NjIxNjE3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgwNTcwMTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Spain and Portugal were literally called Hispania by the Romans
And France was called Gaul, Iran was Persia , Iraq was Messopotamia
I know there are the Baltic states and Balkan states etc, but no one really says, hey I'm Balkan! Well except the filthy Turks who so want to be respected as Europeans
Granted Balkan and Baltic referring to the areas is used often though

G

And France was called Gaul, Iran was Persia , Iraq was Messopotamia
I know there are the Baltic states and Balkan states etc, but no one really says, hey I'm Balkan! Well except the filthy Turks who so want to be respected as Europeans
Granted Balkan and Baltic referring to the areas is used often though
I mean I think we're all missing the big picture here.

Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople.

G

It may be technically true but at least as far as the spaniards go I've heard they don't like being lumped in with those L persons.
But the thing is they're not I don't think. Because they're European. I'm not 100% on this but I'm just going to call Portuguese people white because I don't want to give that fat pig the w.