• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Let's explore the complexities that make up what it is to be an Asian woman in today, tomorrow, and yesterday's world."

G

[SIZE=26px]YOU'RE WHITE!

yourewhite.jpg
[/SIZE]

MM Schill reviews a short story on Asian identity, and relates it to her own experience of growing up as an Asian woman. Is this bitch completely deranged?

[MEDIA=youtube]eX-FkFs3UIM:1975[/MEDIA]

G

This is exactly what happened. Dumb fat bitch. It's always why she claims her husband isn't white, she made him do a test as well.
It's so enraging when people do that. They get a DNA test and they find out they're an insignificant percentage of another race and just claim that. Fucking tards. I used to go to school with this girl named Connie and she found out she was something like 5% ethnically Jewish or something and now her and her nigger husband are actually practicing Jews. She found this out at age thirty two lol.

G

It's so enraging when people do that. They get a DNA test and they find out they're an insignificant percentage of another race and just claim that. Fucking tards. I used to go to school with this girl named Connie and she found out she was something like 5% ethnically Jewish or something and now her and her nigger husband are actually practicing Jews. She found this out at age thirty two lol.
I knew a guy who used to host a radio show. Blackest, niggerest guy you've ever seen. He found out he was 5% white and ran with that. Last I heard he has sex with transsexuals.

Forum Clout
Thats fucking hilarious because my neighbors are the same way