Let me put my fish lips on you, child

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster

Imagine youre a 5 year old having a sudden medical event. You awaken and this malformed visage is inches away from your face, breathing and sweating into your mouth. The smell of Milwaukees Best, baby meat and nigger farts hangs thick in the air.. you struggle to get away and he pins you down, going back in for round 2 as you beg for the sweet release of death. This is the stuff nightmares are made of

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Imagine youre a 5 year old having a sudden medical event. You awaken and this malformed visage is inches away from your face, breathing and sweating into your mouth. The smell of Milwaukees Best, baby meat and nigger farts hangs thick in the air.. you struggle to get away and he pins you down, going back in for round 2 as you beg for the sweet release of death. This is the stuff nightmares are made of

IMG_20220302_020010.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Didn’t Fatso say he saved lives while lifeguarding and doing CPR before? Or is this one of the instances where his lie was consistent. Like how would he know the guy is Lithuanian? Guy is dying and says “please, send this letter to my wife in Lithuania!” and how would he know the girl’s undiagnosed, non-visible health condition? They wouldnt call the fat lifeguard after and fill him in on the details. Fat fucking liar.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/Hdwb0L6']
CF3-D8-D59-8210-4-EA2-ABF5-B936-CD51-E3-AC.png
[/URL]

[URL='https://ibb.co/VDSCL9B']
5-A92-ADD4-B651-46-F6-A1-E2-DED8-E0-BFBB8-B.png
[/URL]
One of us just needs to fight this faggot. I know he’s going to use this as ‘evidence’ or some faggotry but I mean c’mon.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Didn’t Fatso say he saved lives while lifeguarding and doing CPR before? Or is this one of the instances where his lie was consistent. Like how would he know the guy is Lithuanian? Guy is dying and says “please, send this letter to my wife in Lithuania!” and how would he know the girl’s undiagnosed, non-visible health condition? They wouldnt call the fat lifeguard after and fill him in on the details. Fat fucking liar.
The Lithuania detail I’m guessing means he made it up since liars add the most unneeded details to a story. It would be like adding the day of the week, what color his clothes were, etc.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Fatso has had his lips on 4 human beings in his life, one of whom was a Lithuanian guy, one was a 5 year old girl, and 2 were non-consentual.

Of course Technicality Tits Tomlinson said they were CPR events he was "involved in", so that could mean he just helped write the report afterward.
I’m guessing it was either happened previously at the park (the girl wasn’t aware of her condition) or the old “I heard” from someone else at the water park. This was long before the internet was available in our pockets so you could tell anybody anything and they wouldn’t be able to look it up. This was around the time when people actually believed Marilyn Manson was Paul from The Wonder Years because someone told them.

MonsterSteve

Age.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I've thought about this before, how important your mental state & last moments before death are

Cause whether you believe in an afterlife or not, people who've "died" but then survived have sometimes claimed they've either seen heaven or hell, you can obviously contribute this to the brain doing something wacky while the body is almost dead, but the point is you can enter heaven or hell (whether real or not) for those few minutes before your brain goes kaput

those poor people had no chance of being given a peaceful death where they can drift off to the light. Hell may not be real, but it was for those dozens of seconds this fishmouthed freak was molesting them before their death