Legit Question: 9/11

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I don't know the answers to any of your questions, but I'll try to bullshit my way.

I always have these questions for the demolition types:
1) What explosives, if any, could be planted, then hit by a plane and subsequent fires and somehow have a delayed ignition? Why wouldn't they pretty much detonate on impact? If a demolition, wouldn't the electrical charges of everything from computers in the buildings to the cellphones in employees' pockets have the potential to bring the buildings down prior to the attacks?

You want to demolish a building and you know a plane is going to hit the high levels, so you wire up the low levels. Eventually fires may spread and start a detonation naturally (that is, without someone pushing a button on a remote).

2) Is there evidence of large-scale hearing damage/loss among everyone in Lower Manhattan on 9/11? The kind of hearing loss consistent with the types of explosives needed to bring down some of the world's tallest buildings?

By the time the buildings collapsed many people had already fled, and would they attribute it to explosives even if so? I was once in NYC for July 4 and it's amazing how much louder the buildings make the fireworks. I think people who lived there didn't question the extra noise.

3) Were blasting caps discovered at Ground Zero?
If they were, would we know? I mean, it's amazing that they found a completely unburned, intact passport of one of the hijackers.

4) Is thermite a reliable medium for demolition?
Maybe but there is more than one way to do a job.

There are just other facts -- and yeah coincidences can happen, but one of the ones I really like is that the head of security at WTC, 9/11 was his first day, which is just weird. He died. Who starts on a Tuesday?

:fighter_lg:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
1662942114653.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
1) What explosives, if any, could be planted, then hit by a plane and subsequent fires and somehow have a delayed ignition? Why wouldn't they pretty much detonate on impact? If a demolition, wouldn't the electrical charges of everything from computers in the buildings to the cellphones in employees' pockets have the potential to bring the buildings down prior to the attacks?

2) Is there evidence of large-scale hearing damage/loss among everyone in Lower Manhattan on 9/11? The kind of hearing loss consistent with the types of explosives needed to bring down some of the world's tallest buildings?

nice stupid questions, stupid

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
And this:

It's a one-minute clip and I'm wondering what the context could be about "pull it"....
I’ll preface this with: Israel 100% was behind 9/11. He probably meant “pull it” as in “pull out the fire department, it’s not worth it.”. The people presenting this information do a bad job at pointing the viewer to the direct problem. To use your earlier posts as an example, those news anchors weren’t in on anything. They’re regurgitating information that was given to them. A lot of “sources” are government officials. The way the videos are portrayed, it comes across as saying the anchors were somehow in on it. That’s obviously not the intent, but to a passerby that’s the result. They were probably getting reports from AP, who were probably getting information from “trusted sources”.

Go listen to stupid Troy Quan justify 9/11 "skepticism"; the answer for literally everything is "I don't know" and "I have questions". They never have to actually back the shit they say, they just know that you are full of shit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

If there were planes and not shitty CGI - it was done on non-electric millisecond delays and det cord would work for the initiation system.

No electrical interference possible with nonel.

Or a single-point remote detonator as your charges are daisy-chained, at least dual-path and in this case more redundancy.
Structure demolition charges are small, like <10# each. Watch videos of commercial demolitions, not overly loud.
Thin aluminum shell with plastic shock tube or thin wires. Destroyed in fire.
No.

WhereWeAt

You want to demolish a building and you know a plane is going to hit the high levels, so you wire up the low levels. Eventually fires may spread and start a detonation naturally (that is, without someone pushing a button on a remote).

My question is directed at the instability and flammability of explosives. Most demolition sites are sensitive to electricity of any kind, including static charges. If a building is loaded with explosives and is hit by a plane, how wouldn't that ignite the explosives? If a building is loaded with explosives and functions as a normal office building weeks and days before the demolition, doesn't all that activity run the risk of igniting the explosives?

By the time the buildings collapsed many people had already fled, and would they attribute it to explosives even if so? I was once in NYC for July 4 and it's amazing how much louder the buildings make the fireworks. I think people who lived there didn't question the extra noise.

Those fireworks are further away than where people fled to. Taking down the WTC would require much more explosives near population centers. It would be a lot louder and less isolated than what you're describing.

If they were, would we know? I mean, it's amazing that they found a completely unburned, intact passport of one of the hijackers.

I know this is an odd thing to have happened, but it's more plausible than the liabilities that would go with planting it and the minimal gains anyone stands to make from planting it. The case against Mohammed Atta isn't made or broken on his passport being discovered at the scene. There were tens of thousands of witnesses to the first plane, plus airport surveillance and his travel itinerary to say nothing of his activities leading up to that point.

Finding pieces like that sounds absurd, but remember that parts of the plane scattered onto the streets too. It was deliberately flown into the tower, so breaking apart at high speeds makes sense.

Maybe but there is more than one way to do a job.

My concern about the thermite is there just isn't a track record of it being used in demolitions and the genesis of thermite as part of any counter-narrative is based on Steven Jones claiming to have found thermite at Ground Zero. Since then, you just see a lot of people starting with ways thermite was used and working their way backwards.

There are just other facts -- and yeah coincidences can happen, but one of the ones I really like is that the head of security at WTC, 9/11 was his first day, which is just weird. He died. Who starts on a Tuesday?

:fighter_lg:
"That dude managing front desk gatekeepers? Make sure he gets it, too."

-Some strike team, probably.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
My question is directed at the instability and flammability of explosives. Most demolition sites are sensitive to electricity of any kind, including static charges. If a building is loaded with explosives and is hit by a plane, how wouldn't that ignite the explosives? If a building is loaded with explosives and functions as a normal office building weeks and days before the demolition, doesn't all that activity run the risk of igniting the explosives?
Commercial explosives are very safe. Can be burned (unconfined) and will not detonate. The og Electric blasting caps are indeed sensitive to stray current unintended detonation, but electrics were rarely used in 2001. Det cord and Nonel were used then, and are not susceptible to electrical interference, lightning strike excluded.
Those fireworks are further away than where people fled to. Taking down the WTC would require much more explosives near population centers. It would be a lot louder and less isolated than what you're describing.

I know this is an odd thing to have happened, but it's more plausible than the liabilities that would go with planting it and the minimal gains anyone stands to make from planting it. The case against Mohammed Atta isn't made or broken on his passport being discovered at the scene. There were tens of thousands of witnesses to the first plane, plus airport surveillance and his travel itinerary to say nothing of his activities leading up to that point.

Finding pieces like that sounds absurd, but remember that parts of the plane scattered onto the streets too. It was deliberately flown into the tower, so breaking apart at high speeds makes sense.
Sounds absurd because it is absurd. Google the cgi planes. They think you're stupid, goyim.
My concern about the thermite is there just isn't a track record of it being used in demolitions and the genesis of thermite as part of any counter-narrative is based on Steven Jones claiming to have found thermite at Ground Zero. Since then, you just see a lot of people starting with ways thermite was used and working their way backwards.
Thermite is a Jesse Ventura red herring disinformation gimmick.
"That dude managing front desk gatekeepers? Make sure he gets it, too."

-Some strike team, probably.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I don't know what I think anymore. I was 18 when it happened. 9/11 and the time in 8th grade when we had a teacher came over from the high school to the middle to give us a speech that if we didn't go to college, we would end up dead beats, are the 2 most detailed days I remember.

To think the government could pull this off is kind of funny. Government workers are trash. Also, I'm sure someone would of broke by now?

But, I find it odd 21 years later a plane full of people couldn't stop arabs with... boxcutters?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I don't know what I think anymore. I was 18 when it happened. 9/11 and the time in 8th grade when we had a teacher came over from the high school to the middle to give us a speech that if we didn't go to college, we would end up dead beats, are the 2 most detailed days I remember.

To think the government could pull this off is kind of funny. Government workers are trash. Also, I'm sure someone would of broke by now?

But, I find it odd 21 years later a plane full of people couldn't stop arabs with... boxcutters?
The average government employee is retarded, because it doesn’t matter. The citizen has to accept this because his dollar doesn’t matter since it’s not capitalism. The government will send police to your house to collect their money regardless. Intelligence operations however, are not. They by nature can’t be stupid, less the “enemy” discover your plan. It’s very easy to find on wiki leaks just how sophisticated the CIA’s spying network is. They do not higher morons to do their work. The Mossad, in this case, are no different. Israel needed a way to convince America to neuter it’s enemies. Enough of the right people in America could profit off of it, the rest can probably be blackmailed. How do you stop the media from finding out? Same way you stopped the people who don’t want to play along. Or, you give them “sources” that are intentionally spreading disinformation. If there’s going to be someone to trust during a “time of attack” it’s the government. Our entire society is predicated on the idea we need them to keep us safe. Who’s going to question it?