Legit Question: 9/11

G

There's a whole bunch of dirty shit about it but these two claims always stood out to me:
FI_1hJdWUAI6_MX.jpg

And Lucky Larry Silverstein saying there was such a loss of life in Building 7 (which wasn't touched by a plane) that they had to "pull it" (demolish it). So they already had it rigged up for demolition? Makes no sense.

Also what these Israeli "art students" were doing in the buildings right before the attacks.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://web.archive.org/web/20210917210519/https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/09/world-trade-centers-infamous-91st-floor-israeli-art-student-project-2/[/URL]

and

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html[/URL]

Seriously? I think the worst the government could be accused of was letting it happen to further their agenda. But honestly, Burgerland never expected to be hit on home turf. There were no terrorist demands to respond to. The planes went off-course, no one knew wtf was happening, and NORAD were too late to respond. Whether that was intentional or incompetence, who knows? There's no evidence of controlled demolitions. When demos happen, there's a series of explosions. Nothing like that was recorded. A few witnesses heard the odd explosion, but that was to be expected with the intense heat and shit blowing up.
inb4 "tHeY WeRe bUiLt tO WiThStAnD A PlAnE CrAsH"
The buildings were obviously not as well-constructed as everyone thought they were. Just like the Titanic wasn't unsinkable. Do people seriously believe that corners weren't cut with a Shekelstein involved?

Seriously? I think the worst the government could be accused of was letting it happen to further their agenda. But honestly, Burgerland never expected to be hit on home turf. There were no terrorist demands to respond to. The planes went off-course, no one knew wtf was happening, and NORAD were too late to respond. Whether that was intentional or incompetence, who knows? There's no evidence of controlled demolitions. When demos happen, there's a series of explosions. Nothing like that was recorded. A few witnesses heard the odd explosion, but that was to be expected with the intense heat and shit blowing up.
inb4 "tHeY WeRe bUiLt tO WiThStAnD A PlAnE CrAsH"
The buildings were obviously not as well-constructed as everyone thought they were. Just like the Titanic wasn't unsinkable. Do people seriously believe that corners weren't cut with a Shekelstein involved?
Many years ago I read some long lost article that claimed that the mob, who ran all the NYC construction rackets when the WTC was built, cheaped out on the insulation they used on the piping that ran through the concrete. Because the buildings were close to a marine environment, it caused a form of corrosion that weakened the integrity of the concrete they used. I mean, perhaps it's far-fetched bullshit, but it WAS remarkable how those towers just crumbled into gray dust like that.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I never saw these before.

BBC did the same (though the video never has a payoff):

BBC then denied it:

Source:

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
And this:

It's a one-minute clip and I'm wondering what the context could be about "pull it"....

WhereWeAt

I always have these questions for the demolition types:
1) What explosives, if any, could be planted, then hit by a plane and subsequent fires and somehow have a delayed ignition? Why wouldn't they pretty much detonate on impact? If a demolition, wouldn't the electrical charges of everything from computers in the buildings to the cellphones in employees' pockets have the potential to bring the buildings down prior to the attacks?

2) Is there evidence of large-scale hearing damage/loss among everyone in Lower Manhattan on 9/11? The kind of hearing loss consistent with the types of explosives needed to bring down some of the world's tallest buildings?

3) Were blasting caps discovered at Ground Zero?

4) Is thermite a reliable medium for demolition?