Legion of Skanks wanted 700 dollars more to stay on Compound Media

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
h9sfdqs07enb1.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Rogan straight up doesn't like Big Jay. His first two solo appearances are some of the most uncomfortable Rogan moments I've seen. Jay was being really funny and Rogan took EVERYTHING he said literally to the point that he had to have been doing it on purpose. I know he's not funny, but he'd be retarded to not understand humor to that extent.

Then there was the Skanks appearance where Luis and Jay humped his stupid wolf statue, Dave just stood there because he's too cool to pose for a silly picture. Dave has been on a bunch since because Rogan is dumb enough to believe that Dave is politically knowledgeable. Luis just got on again recently, and Jay's last appearance for his special he brought Ari Shaffir with him and I'm pretty sure that was Jay's idea because he knows Rogan doesn't like him and is uncomfortable with him one on one.

Rogan got a 100 million dollar Spotify deal, I think he can afford to get his stupid werewolf statue repaired. They treated it with the respect it deserved which is less than none.
I’m pretty sure they just posed in front of it pretending to fuck it, they didn’t break it or anything. He wouldn’t let them play his hunting simulator game either. I just don’t understand why he would buy all of that and not let anyone else use it. Rogan is like if the most annoying kid in your 6th grade class won a million dollars somehow.
So why would Rogan need to get it repaired?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
So why would Rogan need to get it repaired?
They didn't break it, lol. They talkjed about it on their podcast but for soem reason the clip seems to be gone from YouTube. Basically, Rogan took them on a tour of his place and he'd shoot arrows, play pool in front of them, etc but refused to let them try anything. Then they took stupid pictures with his werewolf thing.

FingerofGod

They didn't break it, lol. They talkjed about it on their podcast but for soem reason the clip seems to be gone from YouTube. Basically, Rogan took them on a tour of his place and he'd shoot arrows, play pool in front of them, etc but refused to let them try anything. Then they took stupid pictures with his werewolf thing.
The LOS youtube page gets taken down constantly, that’s why you can’t find it now. But this is pretty much exactly what was said in that clip.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Sounds like something a really fucking short guy would do