Legion of Skanks wanted 700 dollars more to stay on Compound Media

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
LOS was not getting 40,000 hits per episode behind a paywall as obscure as compound and Cumia talked about this like eight years ago. LOS was pre getting podcast equipment into the city. Cumia was getting tired of the LOS guys turning his party house into an even bigger flop house every time they did a show.

LOS was not getting 40,000 hits per episode behind a paywall as obscure as compound and Cumia talked about this like eight years ago. LOS was pre getting podcast equipment into the city. Cumia was getting tired of the LOS guys turning his party house into an even bigger flop house every time they did a show.
Skanks we’re both at the compound & the studio

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Rogan treated them like shit on their only JRE appearance together because Nana likely snitched on them. And they still invite that faggot back on the show. GAS is so desperate that they flood their pods with open mic'ers and bland shitbags like Martin Shkreli (who has the mic presence of a sheet of cardboard).
Snitch on them for what? And it’s because they were goofing around with his taxidermied bear like the 12 year olds they are.

FingerofGod

Snitch on them for what? And it’s because they were goofing around with his taxidermied bear like the 12 year olds they are.
Yeah God forbid they try to play with his toys. Big Jay said he made them watch him play pool by himself and wouldn’t let them touch any of his shit. Why buy things like that and not let your friends enjoy them too? Fuck Rogan, I can’t wait until the whole Austin scene dies in obscurity.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah God forbid they try to play with his toys. Big Jay said he made them watch him play pool by himself and wouldn’t let them touch any of his shit. Why buy things like that and not let your friends enjoy them too? Fuck Rogan, I can’t wait until the whole Austin scene dies in obscurity.
I’m just basing it off what Luis said. I don’t remember the pool thing. They are immature guys for sure though. If I recall correctly, Luis was sticking stuff in its mouth. It’s not cheap to get that done.

FingerofGod

I’m just basing it off what Luis said. I don’t remember the pool thing. They are immature guys for sure though. If I recall correctly, Luis was sticking stuff in its mouth. It’s not cheap to get that done.
Rogan got a 100 million dollar Spotify deal, I think he can afford to get his stupid werewolf statue repaired. They treated it with the respect it deserved which is less than none.

FingerofGod

Of course he can afford it, but why should he HAVE to? I hate people that behave like reckless toddlers.
I’m pretty sure they just posed in front of it pretending to fuck it, they didn’t break it or anything. He wouldn’t let them play his hunting simulator game either. I just don’t understand why he would buy all of that and not let anyone else use it. Rogan is like if the most annoying kid in your 6th grade class won a million dollars somehow.