Lazlow making big moves

7 Meme ideas | meme faces, reaction face, black guy meme

Mr Ass

You know that GTA6 trailer that has it's own thread in Off Topic right now? You're discussing shit I used to do there. Cinematic gameplay capture is difficult. Especially for one of the most anticipated game releases of all time. Go take a look at the GTAV character trailers and GTA: Online trailer. That's what I was doing there until I was hired full time. You know who wasn't hired there full time? Derek. Know who else? Than.

Remember when I had a lovely Thanksgiving with my mother last week? No? I do. It's not 20 years ago, homeboy.

Remember when you admitted on air that you were a Russian Jew.

G

"made bad on purpose"

[MEDIA=youtube]tymDmu2gy18:1400[/MEDIA]

Less sass, more reflection.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I will never understand people who liked RDR2 - it's literally the most boring Rockstar game ever. "Hey look, its cold so my horses balls got smaller... SO REALISTIC, oh look, i forgot to shave so I got stubble" FUCK OFF. it's a GAME.

I just beat it for the first time this week. I'd been putting it off forever because GTA 5 disappointed the shit outta me, and the first time I tried playing it I lost 20 hours to some dogshit cloud save conflict.

It's meant to be impressive... not fun. It, like many AAA games, was made for trailers, streamers, critics, and journos. The interactivity is absolutely bare bones and most of the game is designed to play itself.

RDR1: these banditos are causing problems in the basin, go shoot them.

RDR2: these fucking RACIST confederate hillbillies are causing problems in the basin; 5 minute cutscene, 15 minute horse ride to the location with further dialogue, forced stealth segment where you have to synchronize takedowns like you're not capable of shooting 30 guys no issue, you stray too far from your companion the mission fails, you're not allowed to choose which guns you want to bring, start shootout with gimped gunplay (don't worry if it's too hard you have 10 minutes of Deadeye and 300 health tonics), you're forced down a linear path to trigger an EPIC cinematic kill, "character development" that is the epitome of tell-don't-show, Arthur says why shitskins and women are good and whites are the devil.

It seems like, at this point amongst non-bugmen, that the consensus of RDR2 is "the gameplay is weak but the story is great!" I wouldn't even give it that at all. Bloated, terribly paced, way too many characters (especially antagonists), absolute slog in the third, simplistic characters, asking the audience to believe so many things without showing them why, Arthur being totally tepid tabula rasa, and just nonstop oversimplication and patronization of history. I question why Houser ever wanted to write a western, since like 60% of rdr2 was just him apologizing for social standards not being the same 120 years ago as they are now (in the most binary demonstrations possible). I'd bet a thousand dollars that this new company is him moving in the direction of more Sony movie-style "games," since his true love has always been cinema anyway. RDR1 was the last monster R* title, be it under the new or old company.