Lazlow making big moves

When one of the multimillionaire Houser bros who masterminded Rockstar from the early days left, he decided to bring along Lazlow as a fucking COFOUNDER. Meanwhile, a certain rat faced kike remains firmly on the pay no mind list. What ever happened there? Perhaps if you were a little better at Guitar Hero and took it a tad more seriously.

Lmao, I didn't even notice OP directed his comment at me.

Lazlow and the Housers' were doing business together since 2001 with GTA3.

Lazlow would dogsit for Dan Houser.

How am I involved in this again? Because I worked there for a spell? Good lord.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Lmao, I didn't even notice OP directed his comment at me.

Lazlow and the Housers' were doing business together since 2001 with GTA3.

Lazlow would dogsit for Dan Houser.

How am I involved in this again? Because I worked there for a spell? Good lord.
cause you got fired for being mad at some hot bitch for partying instead of working late with some annoying dumb bald kike thats bad at guitar hero

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
I will never understand people who liked RDR2 - it's literally the most boring Rockstar game ever. "Hey look, its cold so my horses balls got smaller... SO REALISTIC, oh look, i forgot to shave so I got stubble" FUCK OFF. it's a GAME.
They were supposed to roll out a more involved version of online and then just never did. My buddy would play it and it seemed absolutely pointless.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I will never understand people who liked RDR2 - it's literally the most boring Rockstar game ever. "Hey look, its cold so my horses balls got smaller... SO REALISTIC, oh look, i forgot to shave so I got stubble" FUCK OFF. it's a GAME.

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Bully was the shit

I am still in awe of how that game legit got me excited to go to different classes and do mind-numbing side-quests like bicycle races. It's inexplicable that my dumb ass legit would be like, "Gotta get Jimmy to bed early so that he can get up and go to geograpghy tomorrow" while IRL I was a miserable cunt who stayed up until 3AM every night and barely graduated high school.

I’m shocked they were able to make GTA 6 without a lead screenshot person. Remember when your own mother left a voicemail for your dad saying you were a vile, disgusting, and hateful little midget?

You know that GTA6 trailer that has it's own thread in Off Topic right now? You're discussing shit I used to do there. Cinematic gameplay capture is difficult. Especially for one of the most anticipated game releases of all time. Go take a look at the GTAV character trailers and GTA: Online trailer. That's what I was doing there until I was hired full time. You know who wasn't hired there full time? Derek. Know who else? Than.

Remember when I had a lovely Thanksgiving with my mother last week? No? I do. It's not 20 years ago, homeboy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
You know that GTA6 trailer that has it's own thread in Off Topic right now? You're discussing shit I used to do there. Cinematic gameplay capture is difficult. Especially for one of the most anticipated game releases of all time. Go take a look at the GTAV character trailers and GTA: Online trailer. That's what I was doing there until I was hired full time. You know who wasn't hired there full time? Derek. Know who else? Than.

Remember when I had a lovely Thanksgiving with my mother last week? No? I do. It's not 20 years ago, homeboy.
Did you stop by your dad’s afterwards or does he still hate you too? You should have listened to him. He committed you to a psych ward for your own good, Dovid.