• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lazlow making big moves

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout

When one of the multimillionaire Houser bros who masterminded Rockstar from the early days left, he decided to bring along Lazlow as a fucking COFOUNDER. Meanwhile, a certain rat faced kike remains firmly on the pay no mind list. What ever happened there? Perhaps if you were a little better at Guitar Hero and took it a tad more seriously.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Prepare for a long winded comment about what a shitty human being Lazlo was and how he didn’t deserve anything he got but he never got anything because he was a loser but also Danny is doing wayyy better than him anyway.
Its 3:30, he’s sitting in a pre shift meeting. We’re sitting on a metric ton of salmon, Daniel, push the salmon.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I like Lazlow. GTA 5 was just ok. They added a lot of dumb things and it didn't feel like the old games. GTA 6 is going to be terrible.
Daniel was right when he described how shitty GTA is. Drive from point A to B. Kill guys or do something. Mission complete. Insert pop culture references and jokes. I never understood the appeal (this is a set up for an easy joke about how i couldn’t even play GTA when it was good)

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Daniel was right when he described how shitty GTA is. Drive from point A to B. Kill guys or do something. Mission complete. Insert pop culture references and jokes. I never understood the appeal (this is a set up for an easy joke about how i couldn’t even play GTA when it was good)
Did you have parents that didn't let you play it? My mom wouldn't let me touch gta vice city, but she bought me state of emergency, I finally got gta 3 when I hit 10 and it was cheap as dirt.

Last edited:

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
I like Lazlow. GTA 5 was just ok. They added a lot of dumb things and it didn't feel like the old games. GTA 6 is going to be terrible.

Does Than and Derek still work at Rockstar. I'm sure Lazlow will bring them over unlike Danny who will continue to be a waitress.

Great sign for GTA 6 when there is a mass exodus of talent before they even reveal it. I liked RDR2 well enough but Rockstar is definitely washed up.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Great sign for GTA 6 when there is a mass exodus of talent before they even reveal it. I liked RDR2 well enough but Rockstar is definitely washed up.
I will never understand people who liked RDR2 - it's literally the most boring Rockstar game ever. "Hey look, its cold so my horses balls got smaller... SO REALISTIC, oh look, i forgot to shave so I got stubble" FUCK OFF. it's a GAME.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
I will never understand people who liked RDR2 - it's literally the most boring Rockstar game ever. "Hey look, its cold so my horses balls got smaller... SO REALISTIC, oh look, i forgot to shave so I got stubble" FUCK OFF. it's a GAME.

Yea you’re not wrong but I liked hogtying people and feeding them to gators and all the other weird autistic shit they let you do

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
It fucking blows to move around in that lifeless world. And I hated the dissonance between story and gameplay. I also hated everything about the gameplay by itself.

It's not pleasant to admit but @BenDovid is actually right in everything he says about Rockstar Games games after GTA IV.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I am so old I remember playing the Gta1 demo disk you used to get with magazines.

Gta 2 and gta London stank
Gta 3 was incredible for it's time. I think I stopped gaming around vice City or San Andreas whichever was last.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
They should immediately make a sequel to Scarface: The World Is Yours. A game from 2006 where you can actually have a car delivered in single player from your phone. GTA V is retarded and none of the online additions can be used in single player. Wanna call the mechanic? You can only do that online. Faggots.