Late Breaking News: Opie VS. Shuli earlier today… special guest referee Kevin Brennan

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Honest fucking question. Autism aside. How the fuck do you do these breakdowns.

You check out the live stream and you mine for the pertinent information for the folks at home without any of the Umms or Aaahs and time wasting. If you're not bright, you can still easily get through a post like this in 2 minutes tops and you just learned everything that happened in a 3 hour stream without wasting life away. And it is hopefully archived at least for the time being as an index for the hate and justifiable reasons why certain individuals deserve to have the spotlight shined on them for things they did or said. Consider The DMAN's journalist endeavors to be a running LOG, a big steamy log of information relevant to you the user.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
You check out the live stream and you mine for the pertinent information for the folks at home without any of the Umms or Aaahs and time wasting. If you're not bright, you can still easily get through a post like this in 2 minutes tops and you just learned everything that happened in a 3 hour stream without wasting life away. And it is hopefully archived at least for the time being as an index for the hate and justifiable reasons why certain individuals deserve to have the spotlight shined on them for things they did or said. Consider The DMAN's journalist endeavors to be a running LOG, a big steamy log of information relevant to you the user.
I miss the hindsight reports from the sub.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
The DMAN’s fantasy lineup would be Opie, Kevin Brennan, and Mike Bochetti as third mic.
Fawk that's a good lineup. I would've probably said: Opie, Jim Florentine, and Mike Bochetti. However, Florentine is more of a third mic. I think you're definitely onto something.

Only the DMAN or Opie could make me like Kevin Brennan but fawk that would be a damn good show--and totally within the realm of possibility too. MAKE it happen. [*Frank Vincent smilie*]

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
7:15 "I'm not playin' the garbage game."

1701708102357.png