Late Breaking News: Opie VS. Shuli earlier today… special guest referee Kevin Brennan

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is so exhausting. Usually when I say that i’m talking about both sides, here the only thing TIRING are the people who continue to hate on Opie even in the face of him winning. Hanging up on Shuli was a classic O&A bit wether Shuli trashed him or not (and make no mistake, he did.) …You think these fawkin DWOPES who were such big “fans of O&A” would appreciate the BIT…even if they were personally hurt by getting hung up on. But they aren’t fans of O&A….they’re fans of Anthony.

What was this glorified overpaid retard handlers bit anyway? Did he have a falling out with Nana? So this little BABYBOY was trying to worm himself into the good graces of the Opster ala Chad Zumock?? (who???)…but heresh ta ting….Chad Zumock, as irrelevant as he is, MANNED UP and apologized to the Opster. Admit he fell into the hate and Cumia is worse. So the Opster, forgiving as he is, welcomed the man with open arms. Dumb fuck Shuli however genuinely underestimated the Opsters intelligence (more on this later…) and thought he didn’t have eyes everywhere. Brennan probably didn’t even need to inform the Opster that Shuli shit on him. He has his guys.

Theres so many angles to what his intentions were all revolving around what a lowlife JEWLI is. He was attempting to get Opie on his show to siphon his viewers and donations, and to retain control. (Same reason Auntie wanted the Opster to have 0 say in the Compound deal…they know the power the Opster has when he’s running things and are afraid.) So what was it? Was Shuli planning on shitting on him in a surprise bit? First of all we all saw multiple people who worked for YEARS with Opie, knew the guy personally, argue with him. And they were all outclassed by the Opsters intelligence. So what the fuck could 3 nobodies who’ve never even seen the guy IRL argue with him about? “Cumia said this about you, Cumia also said THIS about you!” No thoughts or opinions of their own…just spewing what Nana spoonfed to them. Second of all O&A were the KINGS of the uncomfortable interview or trashing people in studio…memba Tucker Max, Shuli? Of course you don’t. Only one of their most famous bits.

Opie hit the nail on the fawwwkin head during multiple responses to Aunties hateful shenanigans over the years…”The fact is, you have to hate me to be on Anthonys show.” No i will give Nana the benefit of the doubt…he doesn’t think or have control of his own show, no less others. It’s not like he’s telling his hosts they HAVE to hate Opie to be there. But they follow their leader like the little DWOGGIES they are. Whats the quickest way to suck up to Nana? First is tweeting anything about niggers but that means ruining whatever shit worthless career you have. So the next option is shitting on Opie. LOS did it, Shuli did it, Gavin did it, ESD did it, WAP did it, and they were all rewarded greatly by Nana for it with a platform. Question: Who did WAP cover before they were posted on the old subreddit? Thats a trick because you can’t answer that. They were a floundering outlet until they covered the Opster, got posted on the sub…and what do you know. NANA goes on their show almost weekly and gives them a platform.

Everyone…and I mean EVERYONE underestimated the intelligence of Opie. Sure, the Opster liked to pick and take a taste, just a tassteee, every once and a while. But the Opster was no dummy. First, should we even compare careers? Opie completed high school and went to college for broadcasting, could have been a math genius. Meanwhile Nana flunked out of high school and became an AC repairman, something he was never good at. The Opster could sit down and talk to you for hours about the history of broadcasting, how radio works, radio legends, etc. Auntie could sit down and ramble for minutes about what he saw on TV last night that forms his every opinion. “Did you know that uhh for a rocket they actually…” Thats great, grandma. I saw that episode of Mythbusters last night too. But the underestimation of Opie has truly reached new lows….did Shuli genuinely believe the Opster wouldn’t find out, or didn’t know, he shit talked him? That he wouldn’t care? That he would be dumb enough to go “Sure Shuli i’ll join your podcast of menial laborers, why not!” That he would fall for a FAKE LADY DI CALL? Let me explain for these fucking dummies….You see, there was a short lived spin off of O&A dubbed “O&J” after CUMIA got fired (ON HIS DAY OFF!). It retained the same format of end times O&A with less energy, and Lady Di was just as frequent. One of the events that happened was Lady Di called into the show and told everyone she was on a fawwwkin Navy Ship. And everyone understood she was gone and was bummed out. So why the FUCK would the Opster fall for a fake Di call 10 YEARS LATER? These DWOPES in thinking Opie is so stupid reveal their own ignorance. Secondly, as to how DUMB Auntie really is in comparison…ask yourself who required more intelligence to run the show? Opie, knowing when the highs of the show were and when to go to break, when to bring guests in, what guests would and wouldn’t work, when to play audio and what audio to play…or dumb fuck Auntie, shoehorning lines from movies he watched 30 years ago. Sorry, it takes real smarts to play that wacky slide whistle! Thirdly….What takes more intelligence? Talking with the bosses, working out deals, negotiating contracts…or FLYING OUT OF THE BUILDING RIGHT WHEN YOU’RE OFF WORK? Fourth…What takes more intelligence? Shutting the fuck up and minding your business…or blabbering racial slurs after getting beat by a hooker. (an incident HE caused.) Reminder that it was OPIE replying to Nanas tweets that got him to shut the fuck up and start deleting them. And the final measure of how smart Opie was was that he canned Nanas ass and didn’t save him. Regardless of the personal shit Nana was a liability at that point. If we imagine a world were Auntie weren’t fired the O&A brand is still tarnished forever and associated as the nigger guy(s). He would never learn his lesson and would continue niggerposting on Twitter and being louder about it on air…Being louder about it on air means an even BIGGER chance of getting fired than mouthing off on Twitter. And this time it wouldn’t be Auntie but the entire fucking show. He couldn’t behave, and the Opster showed him the door.

The Opster always wins. You love to see it. Come for the king you best not miss.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The main reason Shuli was so bothered under the collar was (and trust The DMAN he was bothered. He can pretend like he wasn't, but we all heard his voice cracking.) The fact Shuli knew he needed 4 other guys to help him tool with Opie... Shuli refused to just do the show from Opie's room. To the best of Opie's understanding, he was doing a 1 on 1 interview with Shuli. Opie doesn't click on any of this shit. He doesn't know that your podcast is you and 5 other people. If he says YES to do a podcast with you... You come to him. That means no 10 other people as your backup squad when things get ugly for you. That means no turning Opie's volume down. That means YOU don't control Opie's appearance. He merely gives you access to his, and you can watch him do his thing. Like Kevin Brennan did. See, the Stream Sniping concept is very Jocktober Like in nature.

Shuli,
You're a former HACK packer who got hired as a goof. The fake news reporter, Howard gave you a shot. You sucked, and were barely invited to do reports in-studio. Not even 25% as interesting as Norm Macdonald's fake news. So Shuli gets his ass fired. (It has not yet been determined whether it was on his Day Off or not.)

So now Shuli is relegated to doing a live chat with 3 talking heads, and a faceless producer who interrupts randomly, who nobody knows, except 1 guy in this very thread who's kneeling at the feet of The DMAN to convince him "um he's actually good on RAP, sire."

IS HE??? "Tubby in the corner" is what The DMAN can refer to all 3 of the other idiots as (Shuli is at the very least, not fat.) And they have their own little studios, The show has its own little logo, they are so dedicated. Time and money went into this endeavor. And Opie said "Aight." HE SAID "AIGHT." He never appeared, left them high and dry, as Norm considered doing to SNL.

Opie used to be 1/2 of the most infamous duo in radio. Now he's hanging out in his kitchen with his phone making $1k every night... From under 300 viewers... Sounds like a pretty sweet deal compared to Shuli "I need 4 other people to help me run what amounts to a Twitch stream that makes no money and in fact buys fake views and fake followers" Edgar.

Shuli cammed up in the lion's den with Opie 1 on 1, that The DMAN at least gives Shuli some measure of credit. Kid -- Ya got guts. But the problem is, GUTS don't win you 1 million views, as your fatso third wheel was so upset he didn't meet Opie's 1 million views threshold to be considered an Opie Radio Podcast Partner -- which he SO badly wanted to be. Listen to him bark about Opie "I don't like that guy!!! I never like him no more!!!" OH NO! Maybe because YOU tried to work with him, Then got denied, Then bashed him after you just begged him to enrich your business and stimulate interest in your brand? Just like Auntie did. Just like Shuli did. Just like Gavin did. ETC. ETC. ET AL.!!!

"Opie and Stuttering John are the same exact person! And so is Kevin Brennan! All three of those guys are literally the same person! Oh and Howard is also the same person as all 4 of them!!! Oh and my ex-girlfriend is too! And hey, so is my landlord!!! They're the same person too!"

Projecting psychotic faggots.

CUMIA CREEPS ABOUND

DMAN

NYC Mayor
9lPBpwW.png

PUTTIN UP NUMBAHS AGAIN

Opie was minding his own business doing the world famous Opie Radio Podcast Livestream today
But yet, you don't actually listen to his podcast because Opie is a very dumb man and listening to him talk is like nails on a chalkboard. Although I could see how Opie could be an aspirational figure for dumb people since he really hit the jackpot as a complete moron.
Opie also razzed Kevin quite a bit. You can tell Opie is feeling more comfortable lately, especially when talking to Brennan. The DMAN’s fantasy lineup would be Opie, Kevin Brennan, and Mike Bochetti as third mic.

That could be cool, except Brennan is doing a rotating guest thing and doesn't really have any set 2nd/3rd mic the way he has it set up now.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
But yet, you don't actually listen to his podcast because Opie is a very dumb man and listening to him talk is like nails on a chalkboard. Although I could see how Opie could be an aspirational figure for dumb people since he really hit the jackpot as a complete moron.

That could be cool, except Brennan is doing a rotating guest thing and doesn't really have any set 2nd/3rd mic the way he has it set up now.
Brennan needs to bring back Blind Brian who in turn needs to relapse. “DOOONNNAAAATTTEEEE!” And did Levy quit?

Last edited:

handsomeblue

Always trust a report by the DMAN.

I enjoyed Opie's upload of this, he's got balls and always calls out these rats to their faces - I like how he asks Shuli (who?) if he talked crap about Ope on Nana's show, Shuli feebly dances around it and tries to deny he ever mentioned Ope, so the Destroyer in control cuts the stream short (good bit AND honoring his beloved fan's donation).
Opie asks Kevin Brennan thereafter if he had trashed Ope on CP media and Kevin plainly admits yea and Opie appreciates his honesty, it's vurry much like a biblical parable of admission & forgiveness.
Ever notice how these Cumia-lovers always only donate small amounts, but Opie-respecters got hundreds to fawkin donate? Speaks volumes.

7:15 "I'm not playin' the garbage game."
19:10 "I fawkin destroy what I feel like destroying."

Loving some quotes by the Destroyer from this one^

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Opie asks Kevin Brennan thereafter if he had trashed Ope on CP media and Kevin plainly admits yea and Opie appreciates his honesty, it's vurry much like a biblical parable of admission & forgiveness.

This is the exact point that so many idiotic 'Dabbler' faggots seem to not understand.

Some of them are even playing clips of Kevin Brennan taking cheap shots at Opie -- which were all a 'whatever effort' on his part... Nothing major. As if that's going to make Opie feel like a hypocrite.

KEVIN BRENNAN ADMITTED to Opie's face -- in the lion's den of the Opie Radio Podcast Livestream no less, that he trashed Opie in the past to get in Auntie's good graces. A stark contrast from the snakey worm Shuli who The DMAN is now dropping another banger regarding him in Comedy section as The DMAN speaks.