• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Anus and Mewler show! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

VizioDash

I like Mews and i have no problem with her but saying that Anus is polluting the forum with stupid fat jokes is a bit hypocritical. Isn’t that what we’ve been doing to Pat for years now. The only difference is Pat deserves it, Mews doesn’t imo.
Pat being an obese hamplanet isn't what's funny. It's how in denial about it he is. If he just said "yeah, I'm fat. so what?" what could we really say about it?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I was mixed on if this was a bit before. Now I’m convinced. Why go the silent treatment then do this? Maybe I’m retard but her and Dan might have a fawkin plan tobehonestwitya…..sniff.

G

I stood up for you, Boomia. When everyone was giving you shit about the bomb thing. Oh, wait. No, I didn't.
I didn't need anybody to stand up for me, but it was very baby-boyish to cry about my post nuking the place and then not just laugh it off. Then the KF faggots all running their mouths all like Anthony afraid of confrontation and they blocked me. That Josh Moon guy I'd like tom see get his throat slit by some Russian mobster, but that's just me. Faggot site, by some cherry pussy, full of internet worms acting bad ass. Now boomia post this shit lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I didn't need anybody to stand up for me, but it was very baby-boyish to cry about my post nuking the place and then not just laugh it off. Then the KF faggots all running their mouths all like Anthony afraid of confrontation and they blocked me. That Josh Moon guy I'd like tom see get his throat slit by some Russian mobster, but that's just me. Faggot site, by some cherry pussy, full of internet worms acting bad ass. No boomia post this shit lol.
I didn't need anybody to stand up for me, but it was very baby-boyish to cry about my post nuking the place and then not just laugh it off. Then the KF faggots all running their mouths all like Anthony afraid of confrontation and they blocked me. That Josh Moon guy I'd like tom see get his throat slit by some Russian mobster, but that's just me. Faggot site, by some cherry pussy, full of internet worms acting bad ass. No boomia post this shit lol.

Gay Faggot.

I've alway liked Mews, but I had to give her shit for agreeing to meet up with a brown man she didn't even know despite her referring to them as "animals". Outside of that I don't have a single issue with her. In fact she's pretty awesome.

My 2 cents: Your Mission is accomplished. Let that fat girl live!
Can you link what you’re talking about? Where did she say she agreed to meet up with a darkie? I haven’t kept up with the gay ass drama I guess.

Gay Faggot.

Responding to boomias posts with the exact same post might be the funniest bit on the board in awhile. I’m dyin ova here.

G

I typo'd now lol. Oopsies.
Can you link what you’re talking about? Where did she say she agreed to meet up with a darkie? I haven’t kept up with the gay ass drama I guess.
Who cares the accusation is good enough.

F0A61CA1-C570-4B27-B5F4-E3E4F6A4C088.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, we got her.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I was being asked to apologize and told that the "secret forums" were sacrosanct. I also got tossed under the bus in very shitty way, now I don't really care what is said about whom, all of it is fair game. There are no friends here just tenuous allies. Mewler's repetitive report is now like watching an old sitcom you used to like 25 years later.
It's pretty gay that people would think a father defending his kid is sperging or that people should think I'm going to apologize for a forum crashing and defending myself for it, but thems are the rules of this gay club. You ignore it or you ger savaged, as I'm about to again. I think we're not pressing Pat enough because of all this. I'm a fat fag, Mewler is an old fatty, Dan used to do a football podcast, that tells you how bad he wants some modicum of fame, we're all retards wasting time and trying to be funny for the same dopamine as Pat, but we're all much better people than he is. .. what too real... my platform(show) whatever those queers say. Now carry on and try to aim some of it at the real garbage.

It's pretty gay that people would think a father defending his kid is sperging or that people should think I'm going to apologize for a forum crashing and defending myself for it, but thems are the rules of this gay club. You ignore it or you ger savaged, as I'm about to again. I think we're not pressing Pat enough because of all this. I'm a fat fag, Mewler is an old fatty, Dan used to do a football podcast, that tells you how bad he wants some modicum of fame, we're all retards wasting time and trying to be funny for the same dopamine as Pat, but we're all much better people than he is. .. what too real... my platform(show) whatever those queers say. Now carry on and try to aim some of it at the real garbage.
96ED767C-7025-41E0-BFB1-B0F791208940.jpeg