Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Anus and Mewler show! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

G

robertmewler.jpg

G

I've alway liked Mews, but I had to give her shit for agreeing to meet up with a brown man she didn't even know despite her referring to them as "animals". Outside of that I don't have a single issue with her. In fact she's pretty awesome.

My 2 cents: Your Mission is accomplished. Let that fat girl live!

G

I've alway liked Mews, but I had to give her shit for agreeing to meet up with a brown man she didn't even know despite her referring to them as "animals". Outside of that I don't have a single issue with her. In fact she's pretty awesome.

My 2 cents: Your Mission is accomplished. Let that fat girl live!
Imagine if you had a wife who claimed to be "trad", and she was meeting with brown men she didn't even know from the Internet. Disgusting fat cunt.

G

I hate that "when we should be..." shit.

We should be doing whatever the fuck we feel like. What's the problem if we don't focus Pat, he gonna get away?
I was being asked to apologize and told that the "secret forums" were sacrosanct. I also got tossed under the bus in very shitty way, now I don't really care what is said about whom, all of it is fair game. There are no friends here just tenuous allies. Mewler's repetitive report is now like watching an old sitcom you used to like 25 years later.

I was being asked to apologize and told that the "secret forums" were sacrosanct. I also got tossed under the bus in very shitty way, now I don't really care what is said about whom, all of it is fair game. There are no friends here just tenuous allies. Mewler's repetitive report is now like watching an old sitcom you used to like 25 years later.
I stood up for you, Boomia. When everyone was giving you shit about the bomb thing. Oh, wait. No, I didn't.