Kiwi Farms and the CWCki are offline

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
On top of shitting herself daily and eating cat shit seasoned with her toe fungus, Bella has a tendency to heavily filter her face to appear more attractive in every photo. For anyone who thinks she's hot, here's a rare unedited pic:

bella.png

Last edited:
On top of shitting herself daily and eating cat shit seasoned with her toe fungus, Bella has a tendency to heavily filter her face to appear more attractive in every photo. For anyone who thinks she's hot, here's a rare unedited pic:

View attachment 3050
Who gives a shit about her face, we're talking about that sweet set. Although they're probably fakers that daddy bought

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/isabe...ique-of-extremely-sick-people.96787/page-1034
They just doxxed some Nigerian student who was helping Bella. The kid tried to save face and lie to them so they just fucking doxxed him and are hopefully gonna get this faggot deported. He’s rich so probably not. A nigger can dream though.
Damn man idk how people keep up with those 1,000+ page megathreads. It's easy to forget there's so many fucking people on that website.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Damn man idk how people keep up with those 1,000+ page megathreads. It's easy to forget there's so many fucking people on that website.
Yeah honestly it’s exhausting. The only thing keeping me interested is the investment of time at this point. Didn’t even care about ChrisChan that much. Just think this bitch is a bigger piece of shit and should be in prison.

T

Tony Hinchclit

This isn't related to anything but a few months ago I remember a bunch of kiwi farms mods freaking out about a user named 'Uncle Paul' who was making creepy, pedophilic posts in a few threads. This was his avatar.
download (7).jpeg

They didn't get da bit. I'm not sure but he might've been banned eventually.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Has anyone been able to get on Kiwifarms with TOR? It seems like cloudflare is intentionally making it difficult for TOR users to get on.