Kiwi Farms and the CWCki are offline

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Potentially an attack by a new person involved with Chris (responsible for the tapes which she held onto for awhile) her father rather. Has ties to the government multimillion dollar ties and as an official forum/thread was being made the whole site went down. Null stated that after her thread was gaining traction he noticed the precision in the attacks getting much better. Never cared about the farms but I had been following that bitch cause she’s a legit psycho. Way beyond just trolling Chris.

T

Tony Hinchclit

Potentially an attack by a new person involved with Chris (responsible for the tapes which she held onto for awhile) her father rather. Has ties to the government multimillion dollar ties and as an official forum/thread was being made the whole site went down. Null stated that after her thread was gaining traction he noticed the precision in the attacks getting much better. Never cared about the farms but I had been following that bitch cause she’s a legit psycho. Way beyond just trolling Chris.
c2c.jpeg

Nice rack.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Just read the ED article on Bella. What a wretched and sick cunt. I can't help but wonder how someone like her becomes the way they are. I can see someone from her background becoming a spoiled brat with no concept of consequences. But the litany of mental illnesses, penchant for animal abuse, and endless disgusting perversions make me wonder how someone so privileged could end up so depraved.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Just read the ED article on Bella. What a wretched and sick cunt. I can't help but wonder how someone like her becomes the way they are. I can see someone from her background becoming a spoiled brat with no concept of consequences. But the litany of mental illnesses, penchant for animal abuse, and endless disgusting perversions make me wonder how someone so privileged could end up so depraved.
There was allegedly about to be a lot more dropped before the farms went down. There’s also a phone call of her they hadn’t released. Think they were planning for it on Wednesday or something. That ED article is pretty solid but there’s still a lot more shit about her. Just her main simp Louis is probably going to give up a lot once she tries to throw him under the bus. Only a matter of time.