• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kiwi faggots are officially rooting for Pat now. They hope that Quasi never gets paid and we somehow get the blame for Pat swatting himself.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He has the same wetbrain, garden variety shitlib takes too, Cumiaster.

View attachment 136483
Lemme tell you something Brother. I have no problem with hearing political takes from people who are educated and know what they’re talking about. But this dude, Jack, he just sounds like the atalker version of our prized Pig. Whatcha gonna do, when OwenA runs wild on you Brotherrrrr!

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Please private OnA and see how much milk they get from Rick. Shitposting child and pepperoni in every other post doesn’t count either, sorry KF.
Dan will just grab the shit using the countless alts he has here and post it on farms anyways. Even if that didn't happen, they'll just move onto a YouTuber that spent thousands a month on Pokémon, or some broad who is disgustingly fat on purpose for engagement. Most of the hens who post over don't know the first thing about cows or trolls, they're fucking tourists. Lame, boring mother fuckers. They'll live just fine without a prime cow like pat, they already don't appreciate him like they should.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Dan will just grab the shit using the countless alts he has here and post it on farms anyways. Even if that didn't happen, they'll just move onto a YouTuber that spent thousands a month on Pokémon, or some broad who is disgustingly fat on purpose for engagement. Most of the hens who post over don't know the first thing about cows or trolls, they're fucking tourists. Lame, boring mother fuckers. They'll live just fine without a prime cow like pat, they already don't appreciate him like they should.
Dan got banned from da kiwi show. He offended Emperor Fonald Plump deeply.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
I put my penis in Joshs mothers pussy like a dipstick, I swirl it around, then stick it right into faggot joshs mouth. I repeat this for two hours before his bedtime every night.
null&mommy.jpg
Anyone who wouldn't repeatedly rape them both is a homo.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout