Kiwi faggots are officially rooting for Pat now. They hope that Quasi never gets paid and we somehow get the blame for Pat swatting himself.

PeteRose

Sure is funny none of these swattings happened before kiwi got involved. Then all the cows they liked started getting swatted. Ethan Ralph wasn't even swatted much back when /cow/ and /baph/ was fucking with him. and /baph/ used to do that commonly
its pretty much been established that the people who maybe swatted rick (when it wasnt him) are a group of faggots that oppose the kiwi faggots.

its like back in the day when 4chan was actually 4chan and hackers would fuck up vbulletin sites ans plaster "hacked by ebaums world" all over the site.

nobody from here cares enough about him or his mother.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
@Salted Earth Truffle DM'd me that he knows a guy who got Patrick a lawyer that not only will ensure that Quasi doesn't get a mere pittance, but that our Indian Idol will have to pay Tomly Boy in front of everybody as he gets a standing ovation.

But then he also said his favorite song ever is "Shipwrecked", and that was the moment which gave me pause that he might just be a liar.