Kiwi faggots are officially rooting for Pat now. They hope that Quasi never gets paid and we somehow get the blame for Pat swatting himself.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
kiwi faggots.png

Joshua Conner Moon is a pedophile.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Obviously wants the SWATting to be attributed to here because the kiwis are the ones doing it.
That’s what I think, everyone here thinks the swatting is stupid and of course gets zero pay off. Pat acts like an idiot enough without having to SWAT him. Also it’s been pointed out but the Cumia’s have never been swatted or any other people we discuss / mock here.

HeyItsVos

That’s what I think, everyone here thinks the swatting is stupid and of course gets zero pay off. Pat acts like an idiot enough without having to SWAT him. Also it’s been pointed out but the Cumia’s have never been swatted or any other people we discuss / mock here.
I think Pat is involved in some/most of them to some extent. The well-timed ones for sure. But, there have been enough instances and he has a lot of online weirdos watching him that I’m sure a few are from there.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think Pat is involved in some/most of them to some extent. The well-timed ones for sure. But, there have been enough instances and he has a lot of inline weirdos watching him that I’m sure a few are from there.
Yeah he’s prob behind at least 38-40 of them, one or two might be someone there. Funny how they REALLY ramped up once Hacky discovered him.